- 09-19-2013 #1
I recently got an el cheapo pump to just try what it's like and experiment a little. The pump came with a rubber sleeve that you wrapped around the tube, and it had a molded hole for inserting the manhood into. This was a good thing as it created a nice seal and protected the testicles from being sucked in. The bad thing was that it was not high quality, and started disintegrating quickly and now there's not much left of it...
Is there a cheap & easy way to make a replacement sleeve? I guess I could spring for a new pump, but I'd like to see if my new experimental routine does anything first.
- 09-19-2013 #2
PE Gym Editor
☼ Wizard ☼
White Tiger Award 2015
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- North Texas
- Blog Entries
- 09-19-2013 #3
Found a few on ebay, but for the price it seems I might as well invest in a new pump. Had my existing pump been a more expensive one, buying a separate sleeve would have been worth it.
- By wantitbigger in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-01-2013, 10:36 PM
- By Fractals in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2013, 08:41 PM
- By hopingtogain in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2013, 03:23 PM
- By karl from ireland in forum Penis Devices ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 11-17-2011, 09:44 AM
- By xxtempacctxx in forum Penis Enlargement ForumReplies: 7Last Post: 01-02-2011, 07:19 PM