Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do people get 10 hours a day extending?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do people get 10 hours a day extending?

I read about people getting 8 and even 10 hours of extending per day. In order to get the extender on, I have to empty my bladder and then get an erection again. Because my penis slips out otherwise, I then have to use the foam pad and two strips of flexible cloth that I have to straighten out each time (because they curl inwards as the extending goes on), wrap around the foam pad and tape. After this I have to get it to the right amount of hardness and head swell and strap the noose on. This part sometimes takes multiple tries because the nature of a semi-erect penis is to either get softer or get harder, and sometimes the head swell doesn't even match the semi-erection which makes the process longer. Overall, it usually takes at least a half an hour to get the extender on unless I'm lucky, and sometimes triple that. Unless it's my first extend of the day, I can rarely go more than an hour without having to take it off, and this can be cut short by an urge to urinate.

The most I've ever got in one day is 7 hours and 15 minutes. That was a day entirely dedicated to extending (which is not uncommon for me), with the extender first put on at 12:20 and last taken off at 02:10. On average I get 4 or 5 hours a day. I want to increase this to at least 8 hours so how do I?
    thomasthetankengine
    Last edited by thomasthetankengine; 09-24-2013, 11:20 AM.
    Total extender hours: 590+
    Gains made so far: 0.00"

Total Phallosan hours: 80+

Goal: 1.00"

It sounds like you may be using too much tension if you keep slipping. At about 500 hours you will notice it will be relatively easier because your penis is a bit more conditioned. Personally, I had the same challenge, so for ME (I am very well conditioned) I hang about 2-4 hours per day (vac hanger), wear an ADS 4-6 hours, then extend 2-4 hours. This is how I get my 10 hours in per day.

Comment

Originally posted by ShlongBuilder View Post
      It sounds like you may be using too much tension if you keep slipping. At about 500 hours you will notice it will be relatively easier because your penis is a bit more conditioned. Personally, I had the same challenge, so for ME (I am very well conditioned) I hang about 2-4 hours per day (vac hanger), wear an ADS 4-6 hours, then extend 2-4 hours. This is how I get my 10 hours in per day.
      My penis slips if I either haven't put the strap on correctly or haven't put the two strips of cloths around the foam pad. If this is the case it slips immediately whether I've screwed it up or not. When it's on correctly, I usually I use 600-900 grams.

Comment

I would warm up with a warm water cup very well and start doing manual stretches for a solid 30 min before you put your extender on. Try that for a month and see if you notice any difference.

Comment

What would that make a difference in?

Comment

I did my first 900 hours extending 10 hours per day for 90 days straight using a strap-based Penimaster. I would normally get 2 4-hour sets, and a 2-hour set. I did not use wrapping or padding of any kind. While it was uncomfortable, I never experienced any slipping. What I would do is before the start of each set is wash my penis and the strap with warm soapy water. Removing the naturally oils regularly was the key for me to prevent slippage. It actually made the strip stick to the skin like a band-aid.

After this first 900 hours I upgraded my Penimaster to a Penimaster Pro by adding the vacuum chamber. For most of my time with the PM Pro I would make my first set 4-6 hours then do a second set at 2-4 hours. Slippage was never an issue at all with the PM Pro, and for the most part my set length was limited only to how long I could hold off using the restroom.

In all cases, I just made sure I dressed with loose fitting pants and continued about my daily activities, whether at home, work or out and about.
            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
              I did my first 900 hours extending 10 hours per day for 90 days straight using a strap-based Penimaster. I would normally get 2 4-hour sets, and a 2-hour set. I did not use wrapping or padding of any kind. While it was uncomfortable, I never experienced any slipping. What I would do is before the start of each set is wash my penis and the strap with warm soapy water. Removing the naturally oils regularly was the key for me to prevent slippage. It actually made the strip stick to the skin like a band-aid.

After this first 900 hours I upgraded my Penimaster to a Penimaster Pro by adding the vacuum chamber. For most of my time with the PM Pro I would make my first set 4-6 hours then do a second set at 2-4 hours. Slippage was never an issue at all with the PM Pro, and for the most part my set length was limited only to how long I could hold off using the restroom.

In all cases, I just made sure I dressed with loose fitting pants and continued about my daily activities, whether at home, work or out and about.
              I'm currently in the middle of an extending hour (hopefully). I will try that after I'm finished but I doubt it will work. My penis when flaccid and stretched out is tiny, maybe an inch around.

Comment

Slipped right out. Didn't come close to working.

Comment

Vacuum based extenders are good for getting 4-5 hour sets, do two sets and you got yourself 10 hours...I also read you can wear Phallosan at night while sleeping with no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by thomasthetankengine View Post
                    Slipped right out. Didn't come close to working.
                    My girth is pretty low too, I can't even put my sizegenetics strap on..

Comment

I've worn my Phallosan Forte while I sleep on 3 seperate occasions for 3 hours at a time. I wake up having to go pee really bad so I have to take it off. I'm too lazy to put it back on when I'm half-asleep, but it definitely doesn't cut off circulation if used properly.
                      Start Dec. '14
                      NBPEL - 6.5"

BPEL - 7"

MSEG - 5"

Comment

Working...
                      X