Is my penis normal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my penis normal?

I know this sounds silly but stay with me on this.

I have a BM x40 and now a Mustang air pump.

No matter what I do I cant get much expansion on the midshaft/end (near glands).

My base girth goes up in the pump but never seems to effect me mid shaft etc.

I have seen pics of peeps with huge expansion along the whole shaft in pumps but mine is just at the base.

There is all so a very weird effect when pumping which i have only been able to see since getting the mustang as its all clear and I can see the base area it looks like when i pump the penis on the right side at the base is twisted looks odd its all most like a chunk of my penis is missing.

I will have to post a pic how and whats the best way to post penis pics here?.

Thanks again

I think this is normal. I also find expansion farther up the shaft to be harder to come by. In fact, they sell tapered cylinders for this very reason.

The best way to reference pictures is to just post them in your private album and put a link to the album in your post (nudes in the open forum aren't allowed anyways)

Good luck
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by stk2013 View Post
      I know this sounds silly but stay with me on this.

I have a BM x40 and now a Mustang air pump.

No matter what I do I cant get much expansion on the midshaft/end (near glands).

My base girth goes up in the pump but never seems to effect me mid shaft etc.

I have seen pics of peeps with huge expansion along the whole shaft in pumps but mine is just at the base.

There is all so a very weird effect when pumping which i have only been able to see since getting the mustang as its all clear and I can see the base area it looks like when i pump the penis on the right side at the base is twisted looks odd its all most like a chunk of my penis is missing.

I will have to post a pic how and whats the best way to post penis pics here?.

Thanks again
      Hey stk2013 .
      I have the same thought as you .
      I want to expand the upper shaft .
      I pump too , and it's difficult getting my meat to expand the upper end .
      My solution is to do flaccid squeezes .
      That along with pumping will train your unit to be more uniform in shape .

I wonder how much Hg . you are using ?

I expect that anything having to do with PE will be long term .
      I'm glad for the fact I like playing with him .
      Getting what I want will be frosting on my cake !
      mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

yeah hg is another factor im not sure about.

on the gauge it has -5hg in green and as it gets higher 10hg is in red.

i have been to 10 hg and tbh its not that bad though any thing above that would shatter me pubic bone lol.

i pulse pump to 10hg so pump to 5hg.....10hg back to 5 etc etc etc.

i need some kind of padding on the bottom of the tube as its bear tube and digs in any recommendations?

all so the tube i have is taperd but stillget way more expansion at the base.

any way i will be posting pics up soon and a little review as many of you have never heard of a mustang pump so far though im loving it

Comment

Everybodys pecker is bigger at the base .
          And that's why it gets bigger first when pumping .
          I think you can find a tube cushion on E Bay .

I'm thinking the 10 Hg . is one reason you get uncomfortable pumping .
          I'd try less HG .
          I pulse myself and use 3 - 6 Hg .
          Try using less pressure as that my be why it digs in to you so much .

mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

thanks for the info mate.

you say every ones penis is bigger at the base but mine aint even before doing pe my erect girth at base was 4.5" midshaft is 5".

so i suppose base girth expansion is a good thing to as it may level out the lack of girth at the base

Comment

I've always put this down to skin and not expansion. when I pump the skin of my ball sack is pulled in, I think the lower expansion is this skin filling the tube. thats my assessment anywho. when I come out the cylinder my expansion is even all over.
              Start (25/06/2012)............. Current (16/09/2013)

BPEL - 16.30cm (6.4'')........ BPEL - 18cm (7.1'')
              MEG - 12.30cm (4.8'')......... MEG - 13.5cm (5.3'')

Comment

Working...
              X