LeLuv cylinders and air pump system

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeLuv cylinders and air pump system

After a lot of thought and research, I've decided to buy my first pump. For a number of reasons I'm going to get an air pump instead a water type unit. Of the air pump systems I've seen, I like the LeLuv for its different size acrylic cylinders, rubber collar and trigger pump with gauge. My concern is I haven't seen any comments on the forum about this set-up and was hoping to get some feedback and reviews from the PE community on this or similar type air set-ups. Thanks!

Originally posted by OneEyedWilly View Post
    After a lot of thought and research, I've decided to buy my first pump. For a number of reasons I'm going to get an air pump instead a water type unit. Of the air pump systems I've seen, I like the LeLuv for its different size acrylic cylinders, rubber collar and trigger pump with gauge. My concern is I haven't seen any comments on the forum about this set-up and was hoping to get some feedback and reviews from the PE community on this or similar type air set-ups. Thanks!
    I've got a LeLuv cylinder that I'm VERY happy with!! I added the deluxe brake cylinder bleeder pump from sears and I have a very reliable system. Cost me about $100 or so and should last forever (until I need another cylinder) :-)
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

I saw The Harbor Freight Tool brake bleeder kit, including reservoir you can use for water pumping, is on sale this week for $26. Several years ago, I got mine for $17 with a coupon from an auto magazine. You can further improve the comfort of your cylinder with a BRK collar ("hardish" silicone) from PumpToys for $15.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I wish there was some type of COLLAR that went between the fatpad and the bottom of the cylinder. Sort of like a spacer. I think if you could get the cylinder over the head, we can pump our heads bigger. I try to do it by grasping my shaft below and up to the head and then place the pump on time. Would work (very cumbersome) but I can't get a seal between my hand and pump. Back to the drawing boards!!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
          I saw The Harbor Freight Tool brake bleeder kit, including reservoir you can use for water pumping, is on sale this week for $26. Several years ago, I got mine for $17 with a coupon from an auto magazine. You can further improve the comfort of your cylinder with a BRK collar ("hardish" silicone) from PumpToys for $15.
          This or the Leluv set up. I bought my first set from Dr.Kaplan and it is a good pump. I got it on sale though and still after knowing what I know it wa over priced. The Leluv set up is my next purchase and I am buying cylinders this weekend. I think over all you can not beat the prices. Even though the harbor freight option is a good one I am not sure that even that route will beat the Leluv price. I do like both options though.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            This or the Leluv set up. I bought my first set from Dr.Kaplan and it is a good pump. I got it on sale though and still after knowing what I know it wa over priced. The Leluv set up is my next purchase and I am buying cylinders this weekend. I think over all you can not beat the prices. Even though the harbor freight option is a good one I am not sure that even that route will beat the Leluv price. I do like both options though.
            BigO, when I bought via Leluv site, things went wrong and I couldn't place my order online thru their site,,,,what I did was place the order on EBAY (leluv) and all was just fine!! It may be fixed by now, but in case you have difficulty, do the EBAY. In fact check out on ebay first to make sure they don't have some kind of special. :-)

Comment

eBay is where I found the best price, $55 for one cylinder, rubber collar, pump w/gauge and tubing.

Comment

I bought a cylinder from LeLuv via Ebay and had an issue with it and they sent a replacement with no questions asked. Fantastic service.
                PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

I never heard of leluv. Very impressive prices on these units. Well done on the referral!

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                  Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Just bought a leluv the other day.. They sent a cracked tube.. I sent a question through eBay and had one shipped that same day. I plan on using it filled with water? Any tried that?

Comment

I ordered two cylinders the other day and a special toy for my lady, she does not know it yet, it is made of pyrex and should loosen things up for me a bit
                      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Just ordered a replacement cylinder from them today. It will be interesting to see how this works with my piston pumper. My old tube was so worn out, it folded / collapsed. lol
                        Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

When my Leluv set-up arrived the cylinder was cracked and broken. I contacted them and a replacement went out that same day, fantastic customer service!
                          One of the accessories I purchased was the TPR rubber collar. After 8 weeks it has torn in a couple of places and is now close to being unusable. Is there another collar some of you are using that holds up any better than this one?

Comment

Yes Dr. Kaplan pumps are well known. But if the Leluv pump looks good to you than try it out. The good thing about the net is that it makes it easy for you to compare similar items fairly quickly. So if you are spending money than get the one that has multi amenities that suits your needs.

Comment

Working...
                            X