Extender routine approve or veto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extender routine approve or veto?

So I just got my x4labs extender today. And I've done some research and this is what I have so far.

1. rice sock warmup 5-10 min
    2. manual stretching up, down, left, right, straight out, for 30 seconds each
    3. penis extender with head swell, 600g for 1-2 hours Depends on my PI's

So if any of the more experienced guys can just let me know if this looks ok for a beginner. What could I add or take away?

What is the best angle to stretch at for length using the extender? How often should I take breaks? How much time and tension should I increase my routine by weekly?
    Start: NBPEL: 5.5x4.75
    Current:6.25x5
    Goal:9x7

Originally posted by Mr. TeenieWeenie View Post
    So I just got my x4labs extender today. And I've done some research and this is what I have so far.

1. rice sock warmup 5-10 min
    2. manual stretching up, down, left, right, straight out, for 30 seconds each
    3. penis extender with head swell, 600g for 1-2 hours Depends on my PI's

So if any of the more experienced guys can just let me know if this looks ok for a beginner. What could I add or take away?

What is the best angle to stretch at for length using the extender? How often should I take breaks? How much time and tension should I increase my routine by weekly?
    Everything above sounds good, just don't over do it with the hours, start out extending for one hour if everything feels good then go for two at least for the first two weeks then after that try three hours of extending by the third week but after an hour you should unstrap and take a quick 5 min break to get the blood circulating. Other than that your on the right track, as far as the positions I would try extending up for now until you get use to the extender. There are tons of forms here with extender info, good luck.
    Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

If the extender is the only thing you're doing, it's going to take a long time to see any gains from just 1-2 hours a day.
      2008: 6" BPEL
      Now: 7-1/8" BPEL
      Goal: 8" BPEL

Current Progress Log
      Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Yes. At 1 or 2 hours a day it will take a long time for gains. With some manual work added in maybe not as long.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

And if you are conditioned, you will probably never see gains with 1 hour...For me I think without extending at least 10-12 hours a day I wouldn't gain shit!

Comment

You should keep it at 600 gr for the next six months or so. I still try to keep mine under 900 gr, even after three years. You should also keep the sessions between 1 to 1.5 hours and add about 15 minutes (total) every two weeks until you can average at least 4 hours a day. I have averaged about four hours a day over 3.5 years and gained about 3/4 inch. If you want more gains, you need to increase the time.

In addition to the extender, I also stretch and jelq 30 to 45 minutes a day. I do not believe angles make any difference.

Good luck and happy extending.
            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks guys, yea I plan on doing at least an hour a day for 5 days a week. After the first week I plan on increasing the the time and maybe the tension. I'm still working out how to get strapped in. It's harder than I imagined. I cant seem to get a good grip, I keep slipping out, I also have trouble getting a swollen head. Tips?

Comment

Before I moved to a Velcro strap, I found jelqing helped a bit. If you have a pump, a five minute pump session will help a lot. If your glans is relatively small as compared to your shaft, you should consider a VacExtender mod kit. It is what i ended up doing.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks I found something that is working, need to practice more but I'm getting a decent head swell. Does anyone have a good solution for your skin not getting pinched when you fasten the straps?

Comment

I used to use the top part of an infants cotton sock, cut off. Its like a cotton tube. I'd put that on the shaft, just behind the Glans, it would keep the strap from pulling skin in as in "OUCH".
                    Others devise wraps using alternative materials.
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                      I used to use the top part of an infants cotton sock, cut off. Its like a cotton tube. I'd put that on the shaft, just behind the Glans, it would keep the strap from pulling skin in as in "OUCH".
                      Others devise wraps using alternative materials.
                      Good Idea, I will try that. Anyone know of anyone starting at around 5-6 bpel who has used a stretcher and gained? Im looking for a good progress log and routine to follow. I saw one a couple months ago but I forgot the guy's name.

Comment

Perfect dangler, Strapping in got 100% easier with a sock. The foam rings they send with the device are so bad. Anyway thanks again.

Comment

Thanks for the feedback!
                          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                          X