Need more info on PMP and PF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need more info on PMP and PF

Hello people, I want to upgrade my current extender, and I'm looking for something that I can wear comfortably for hours a day, and get some good results from. I'm currently hanging 16lbs doing 2x sets of 30 mins, and pumping with my Penomet 1-2x set(s) of 30 mins a day (if time permits). I've been doing PE for years on and off, and I'm looking for a vac extender to be able to wear when I'm not pumping or hanging, and possibly when I'm sleep, to maximize my PE. Basically, I'm looking for more info on both the Penimaster Pro and the Phallosan Forte. I'm concerned about the level of comfort, and the one that will give me the best bang for my buck. I've done forum searching, but I didn't find much to help me pick one, so any info would be appropriated.
    Current:

BPEL: 7.5 in.
    Girth: 5..

Goal:

BPEL: 8.5 in.
    Girth: 6

The PF is really comfortable. The first week or so I felt a lot of fatigue and positive PIs. More veins, harder erections, more morning wood, when I took it off my flaccid hung like you wouldn't believe. Now, after 150+ hours, all of that is gone except the veins. I hardly even get morning woods, the flaccid looks a little bigger than normal if I shake it out, and erections are kind of hard to come by. I don't get fatigued, either. I'm just going to keep wearing it and hope these things improve. Some people said they start improving around the 500 hr mark. I'm really hoping it was worth the $300+. It's extremely comfortable, and they have great customer service. We'll see how effective it is.
    Start Dec. '14
    NBPEL - 6.5"

BPEL - 7"

MSEG - 5"

Comment

Thanks for the input. Anyone else?
      Current:

Goal:

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...pport-you.html

Comment

I've read that already, and I'm looking for info from people that are actually using the products, compared to questions and support that are in that thread. Thank you though.
          Current:

Goal:

Comment

Myself and many others have given detailed reviews on the Phallosan in that thread and I've also posted detailed review on other similar threads. I would suggest you use the search with the keyword Phallosan I'm sure they will all show up. One thing I can tell you though is that if you want a device that can do a hybrid of ADS and hanging then Phallosan is the one though I'm not sure if it can handle 16lbs but it's been tested up to 13lbs according to an official representative.

Comment

Originally posted by TheUser_22 View Post
              Hello people, I want to upgrade my current extender, and I'm looking for something that I can wear comfortably for hours a day, and get some good results from. I'm currently hanging 16lbs doing 2x sets of 30 mins, and pumping with my Penomet 1-2x set(s) of 30 mins a day (if time permits). I've been doing PE for years on and off, and I'm looking for a vac extender to be able to wear when I'm not pumping or hanging, and possibly when I'm sleep, to maximize my PE. Basically, I'm looking for more info on both the Penimaster Pro and the Phallosan Forte. I'm concerned about the level of comfort, and the one that will give me the best bang for my buck. I've done forum searching, but I didn't find much to help me pick one, so any info would be appropriated.
              How much have you gained on your way to 16 lbs?

Comment

Working...
              X