Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Phallosan cost + shipping + tax to Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phallosan cost + shipping + tax to Canada?

Anyone from Canada bought a Phallosan Forte? If so what is the TOTAL CAD you had to spend for cost+shipment+tax?

Bump

Comment

You thinking about getting one man? I'm about to order one right now.. Really hope I'm not making a mistake.
      Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
      Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
      Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty sure I'm getting it, just need to figure out whether I can cover it now or later...You're in Canada?

Comment

Nope.. In USA.. And I just ordered it. $344. Can't believe it. Never thought I'd spend that kind of money for something to put on my dick. Seriously hope this thing really works man.

Comment

Originally posted by WantABiggerPenis View Post
            Nope.. In USA.. And I just ordered it. $344. Can't believe it. Never thought I'd spend that kind of money for something to put on my dick. Seriously hope this thing really works man.
            I hope it works too..What about taxes? Is that the total spent amount including tax + shipping? Because if it's like SizeGenetics when it arrived the guy who brought it charged me 40-50 something for some kind of tax, it won't be good lol.. I'll order next week.

Comment

Yeah, we are all on this journey together. Yeah $344 was the total. They charged like $25 for delivery.

Comment

Ah Ok. And yeah bro, need to get to 8 x 6 ASAP!

Still want to make sure total cost, anyone from Canada bougt Phallosan, help me out

Comment

Lol 8x6 is insane man. I don't know if I'd want to be much longer than 7 or 7.5. I know I'm going to grow a lot though because I'm going to jelq so much once I get the phallosan.

Comment

Lol I think 8 would be perfect my my body frame...And trust me, just cause one or two girls think you are big don't mean all other girls will..And I don't want to be known as the "perfect love-maker" and whatever the guys on PEGym wants to be, I want to be the guy who chicks go down on, the biggest they had, no time for loving lol, just my personal goal and thought. A lot of guys on here either in a long term serious relationship, they can feel like they're big enough...Me I just don't want to be the guy who has to bow down to a girl to make her have feelings for me, I want THEM on ME...A LOT of girls crave big dicks, whether they can take it or not they want it, just like money...

anyway, this section should be about devices so trying to stay on topic Lol.

Comment

I am from canada too. They ship using UPS let me know if they charge import duties.

Comment

I was hoping you all would let me know, cause I may come up a bit short if its more than 400...

Comment

Bear in mind that i live in England but on the parcel in which my phalosan was delivered the contents of the parcel was declared to customs at $40. So because they only think the contents are worth $40 i doubt you'll be paying much (if any) customs tax.

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
                            Bear in mind that i live in England but on the parcel in which my phalosan was delivered the contents of the parcel was declared to customs at $40. So because they only think the contents are worth $40 i doubt you'll be paying much (if any) customs tax.
                            Oh that's good to hear. Appreciate 't

Comment

Vulture, I ordered one. Exact cost charged to my credit card was $344. I live in Alberta so I will let you know if there are any brokerage fees.

Comment

Working...
                              X