BathMate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BathMate

Recently bought a bathmate. Used it the first two days was awesome! I felt my penis a lot harder the moment I was done with my session. 3rd and 4th day.. didn't work so well anymore.

I think the first 2 days, i entered in hard. My 3rd and 4th day, I just couldn't stay hard inside. The moment I pump, it'll be hard, then it'll go soft.

I've been pumping and letting it hang for about a min or 2 and then repumping again. I'll do this for about 10 mins (i can't shower that long, waste of water

Can anybody give me tips? I read the forums and some people say enter soft, but then some people say enter hard, if you enter soft, it'll get water build up. Not sure whats happening, it just doesn't seem to be working that well anymore. When I got done with my first two sessions, my dick was ROCK HARD like it was gonna explode, which was a nice feeling. But now, nothing.. Is it still working? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks!

I think to ultimately be effective with Bathmate, you need a well rounded routine to compliment the Pumping work. Add in some jelqing, stretching, kegels and start/stop stamina work.

Did you go through one of the beginner routines yet?

Comment

Working...
    X