Rice sock question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rice sock question

Hi all at the moment im back and forth to the bathroom using a wash clothe its a pain in the backside tbh.

I then read about a rice sock easy to make etc.

The only thing im unsure of is how do you heat some thing in a microwave that contains no water

1.this could damage the microwave
    2.the rice sock wont get warm because it relies on water in our food to heat it VIA microwaves.

So I did see some one say add a cup of water into the microwave at the same time this sounds like it should work but i need to make sure :P

P.S

our microwave is not a microwave overn other wise it would not be a problem.

Thanks

1. The rice sock with rice will heat up in a microwave. Water is not necessary.
    2. It has to be a microwave.

The microwaves agitate molecules in an object, and when I asked my microwave what kind of molecules it liked, it said popcorn, green beans, uncooked rice in a sock; it did not care.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

lol im sure the food had to contain water/moisture to cook?

oh well thanks

EDIT

ok just read up food that conatins water heats up faster

sweet gonna make me a rice sock

Comment

Rice inside a sock is all you need. This I believe is the best method for a warm wrap. Rice retains moisture very well, hence the reason why you put your cell phone in a bowl of rice if you get it wet. 25 seconds in the microwave and you've got perfect humid heat. No damage to your microwave btw.
        BPEL Tracker:
        6.1 6.2
        6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5

Comment

Working...
        X