What the hell is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What the hell is this?

Hot Sale!!! Cock Expander Ring - Penis Enhancement - Penis Strecher - Toleto Erection: Amazon.co.uk: Health & Beauty

Came across this looking for a cock ring. Has anyone seen/used anything like this? I want to buy it for science but it's UK only and I'm in the US.

What the hell indeed, haha
    BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
    MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
    BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

The seller would've bought that from Chinese site Aliexpress just like they buy all the cheap ebay extenders from that site. Although they are cheaper on that site you cannot guarantee the sellers are honest and you certainly cannot guarantee you will get it delivered.

I just went to Aliexpress and searched toleto cock expander ring and then i ticked the boxes "free shipping", "1 piece only", "top rated" and the cheapest shown was around $12.

Comment

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
        The seller would've bought that from Chinese site Aliexpress just like they buy all the cheap ebay extenders from that site. Although they are cheaper on that site you cannot guarantee the sellers are honest and you certainly cannot guarantee you will get it delivered.

I just went to Aliexpress and searched toleto cock expander ring and then i ticked the boxes "free shipping", "1 piece only", "top rated" and the cheapest shown was around $12.
        So are they worth it? How does it even work?

Comment

This is like one of those abtronic devices where it sends electrical pulses to your penis. Seems more of a torture device a penis enlargement device.

Comment

Well if it's so cheap then I would say skip on that it even has flowers... really FLOWERS
            Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
            Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
            The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

I have never seen one of those in my life. It looks like a fun time!

I imagine you get tens stim to get you hard as the rings hold in the blood. It's an edging device.

The problem is that I heard women that use vibrators desensitize their clit and make it more difficult to cum with their man. So although this device would feel good, no doubt, it does more harm than good.

Besides, how the hell do you explain what that is doing in your sock drawer when your Mom is putting you clean clothes away?
              "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

You can say that it is expanding wrist band

Comment

All it is is electrosex devise, a TENS type of electric shock, it doesn't expand or enlarge anything, just helps get a harder boner for some. Others don't like the sensation so it's not an erection facilitator. The conductive rubber rings are what expand, not you penis per sey.

Comment

What electrosex device is it for torture or for some weird electric fetish ?

Comment

Yeah I'm definitely getting myself one of these. Will post about the results when I do.

Comment

This is definitely one of the Jigsaw traps. When you put it on, the thing with the buttons plays:

"Hello Nauseous. You don't know me but I know you... You're perfectly healthy, sane, middle class male. Yet in November 2012, you decided to increase the size of your penis. Was it to inflict pain to female genitalia, or you just wanted some attention?

I want to play a game. The device you're wearing is firmly attached onto your penis, and when a timer on the bottom goes off, your body will be fried to a crisp. In order to save your life, you'll need to cut off your penis with the chainsaw in front of you.

You better hurry up... you got 60 seconds to decide. Live or die Nauseous, make your choice."
                        Into 19th Month
                        BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                        EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

Nachos did you start at 4.6 bpel and got to 7.2?
                          Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
                          NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
                          Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Massive gainer right there.

Comment

Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
                              Nachos did you start at 4.6 bpel and got to 7.2?
                              yes
                              Into 19th Month
                              BPEL: 4.6"|||5"|||||||||6"|||||||||7"||||||||8"
                              EG: 4.9" to 5.43"

My Blog with Pictures

Comment

Working...
                              X