Hangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hangers

I'm just curious to what different hangers there are out there - manual hangers to be specific, not vacuum. Other than the Bibhanger, which seems nice, I can't really find any official hangers unless it's some sort of vacuum.
    So, what are you guys using?

There are some home made hangers posted here:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...s-welcome.html

I've also seen some pretty serious hangers elsewhere but I only know of the Bib as something commercially available.

Comment

Thanks a bunch, mate!
      I guess the Bibhanger is the only commercially available there is at the time being.
      Guess it's to the drawing board then!

Comment

Google for redi-stretcher

They have been around for a while. I think it's the only one on the market that I haven't used
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I ordered the Redi-Stretcher, paid for it via CC which cleared, but never received the devise, so I tried to contact them via email (never responded), then snail mail (they dont publish a phone number). Nothing. So I ordered it again via snail mail to the two different addresses they have published, got NO response, so after two weeks I stopped payment on the checks.

Comment

Don- Have you given up on the vacuum system? What became of casting flaccid? Did you try diffusing the air with a mesh material?

Comment

No, I haven't given up - I updated my DIY post a couple of times recently. I'll be posting more in the next day or two
              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
              X