extender base discomfort

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• extender base discomfort

I'm having some discomfort using my extender and i was wondering if anyone else had the same problem and if you know something i can use as a padding to make it less of an issue. Thanks.

How long have you been wearing it?

Are you wearing the extender upwards or downwards?

The whole base, top base or bottom base is discomfort?

Try reducing the length to see what happen. Using extender will also need some time for you to condition. Do not extend it too fast.

Comment

Originally posted by joeshmo209 View Post
      I'm having some discomfort using my extender and i was wondering if anyone else had the same problem and if you know something i can use as a padding to make it less of an issue. Thanks.
      What kind of extender are you using? When I was using my andropenis the base did tend to dig in near the bone and was uncomfortable. I used a dried up baby wipe which I placed between the base and my skin all the way around the base ring and this helped me a lot.
      Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

If you are using it downwards then try upwards...I started myself downwards but after increasing cylinders I found that I could no longer tolerate downwards as it was creating excessive bending tension at the base...switching to an upward position helped a lot...

Also, don t extend excessively, I dont think it will work any better...remember that you are in it for a long run, and consistency is what will give you the results...better an extender length that fits at 95% so to say but that you will tolerate for months than an extender length that fits at 120% but that puts you off using the extender...

I personally found that at some point I had to reduce the cylinders because the tension at the base was becoming unbearable...

Comment

I used to use a baby sock with the toe cut out. I rolled the ankle part around the plastic base and stuck my penis through the open toe part. It helped to pad the base and to keep my penis warm while wearing the extender.
          2008: 6" BPEL
          Now: 7-1/8" BPEL
          Goal: 8" BPEL

Current Progress Log
          Phallosan Forte Review

Comment

Discomfort -

If shaft, wrapping with a soft/cotton material may help
            If where the base ring presses against the body, Some have used strips of Stick-on foam weather stripping, on the abdomen side of the base.
            Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
            Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

VacExtender makes a base cushion for an extender, but it is a bit pricy.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
              X