another twist on the ADS/hanger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another twist on the ADS/hanger

My new routine requires that I hang a small amount of weight during the day. Since I am active and work around others I came up with a way that allows a low profile and still lets me bend down. Its best to use this with baggy pants. Today was my first full day using it and it was flawless. Pics here wannahung's Album: ADS Some of the things I used may not be readily available to some so you may have to improvise. I started out with a 18" piece of 1 1/4" heat shrink tube (flexible) folded one end then super glued it shut. I then filled it about 3/4 of the way with lead shot (could use fishing sinkers). I then glued that end shut, folded it over at the top with enough room for the 1" wide 3m foam tape (bought it at walmart in the first aid section) and used Velcro to fasten the flap. I then took a 20" piece of the tape and starting behind the glans, wrapped 2 times going up on to the glans. The 3rd and 4th time around I captured the heat shrink then folded it over to join the Velcro. The trick is to rely on the tapes adhesive to support the weight and not have the tape too tight to effect circulation. The skin needs to be free of oils and dry to work best. My setup weighs a little over 1 pound (20oz). I experienced no cold glans or circulation issues all day and could feel the weight bouncing when I walked. The reason I like this is because it keeps my unit up against my leg and is very discreet. One could easily tie a series of fishing weights together in a chain fashion and achieve the same effect. Judging from the amount of weight I am using I think it would still be reliable up to 2lbs or more but may need to wrap the tape farther up the shaft for more traction. Give it a try. I think you might like it
Working...
X