Pump pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pump pressure

Ive been using the bathmate for about a year. I just did my first pump with vacutech at the suggested 4hg and it felt like nothing after about 5 minutes. Whats a reasonable pressure?

Not to exceed 5"Hg.
    The amount of time at that would rely on how adapted your penis is.
    Here are some routines/schedules:
    Routines or Schedules
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Here is my rule of thumb when it comes to pumping.... just because you cant feel pressure does not mean it is not working. If you look carefully minutes later at the same pressure your penis will keep expanding that is what you go for

Comment

Ill keep an eye on it for sure. With the bathmate, i feel like its really easy to overpump and still not injure yourself.

ill stay posted.

why do you say not to exceed 5hg? Not questioning your opinion just would like to know where that came from. Thanks.

Comment

I somewhat recall the 5"hg being around what a 100% Erection was, however it it is also a figure that (depending upon the amount of time you are exposed to it) is least apt to cause capillary rupture(s).

Comment

a collection of pumping related links here:

Handy PEGym links

Comment

Whenever I exceed 5 hg when pumping for over twenty minutes, I end up with the doughnut effect. Whenever I pump for over thirty minutes, I keep the vacuum below 4 hg in order to avoid the doughnut.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Revolved View Post
                why do you say not to exceed 5hg? Not questioning your opinion just would like to know where that came from. Thanks.

From my personal experience with the guideline of 5hg is it is a imaginary cut over line between. Having a productive pump session with a nice expansion to hanging excessive fluid build up that could lead to blisters or worse. Now I'm sure you have already gone beyond 5hg to see what it feels like. I'm sure we all have tried it, I have tried it and yes over a long time period I had excessive fluid build up. It's temporary but I did not care for it cause of the deformed look you get with it.

Currently I do more longer pump sets at the 4-5hg range and try to relax myself and before you know it you will be packing the tube. And kind of a pulsing routine of upping the vacuum to 7 or? For a few seconds then back down to the 4-5 range. Depends on the tube I'm using I do this as a quick check to make sure my head or shaft is not sticking in the tube. Milking the tube helps with this too.

Over time you will be surprised at how you are packing the tube yet only be in the 4-5hg range.

Comment

Have one of the thickwall cylinders and pump at 4-5hG for two 20 minute sessions, will pulse pump up to 10-11hG and let the pressure go back down to 4-5hG again.

Comment

I would usually first do my hanging or wear my traction device for 2 hours to loosen up then I would pump at 5hg the first 30 minutes then another 30 minutes at 6hg and then final 30 minutes at 7hg for the day. I take 30 minute break each set. So far I haven't had any problems or any doughnut effect.

Comment

Intersting, seems like everyone has a little different way to go about it. Ill try 2 sessions at 4 and see how the expansion is tomorrow. Will report back. Thanks fellas.

Comment

Originally posted by Revolved View Post
                        Intersting, seems like everyone has a little different way to go about it. Ill try 2 sessions at 4 and see how the expansion is tomorrow. Will report back. Thanks fellas.
                        The most important part is never enter the pump at anything higher than 5 hg for your first set and ALWAYS warm up to loosen down the tissues so that when you do your first set at 5hg or lower your penis can easily expand and you will have great comfort. Then after your first session you can increase the hg by 1 I usually go from 5 to 6 because after your first set the tissues in your penis are now expanded and they will be able to take higher pressure without discomfort. Usually when I first try to go high pressure (above 5hg) my penis would hurt and it would be uncomfortable but if I let it warm up first and loosen up at low pressure on the first set to expand the tissues then I would be fine.

Comment

I will try this approach. Bathmate seems like a wate of time now that you cant even tell what presssure your pumping at.

Comment

Bathmate has a set or designed limit of hg it will create I think it was in the 5-6hg range and full vacuum. But then the bathmate and Penomet both feel different but both bring expansion. I still use my hydro pumps if I want to relax in a hot bath. Dry pumping just allows other options, I use it in bed in the morning or while on the computer or tv time. I use my bathmate mostly for stretching these days, don't give up on the BM yet.

Comment

Working...
                            X