Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What extender I can wear under trousers while at work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What extender I can wear under trousers while at work?

I'm looking to stack some hours from an extender while at work. I am doing a desk job which involves very little walking.

I do not have enough time Jelq everyday due to work and family issues, so I'm after something like an all day hanger/stretcher/extender to gain length.

so what is the most comfortable and least bulky extender out there? or something close enough?

I'm thinking a budget around £100 , is that enough?

this wont help much if your sitting https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ds-hanger.html but I am pretty excited about it as an ADS. I think any extender would do. they are all about the same size as far as I have seen. I like the looks of the one with the vacuum from the standpoint of comfort. I think one challenge will be having the load adjusted while standing then when you sit it can increase
    wannahung
    Last edited by wannahung; 11-01-2013, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by newbie82 View Post
      I'm looking to stack some hours from an extender while at work. I am doing a desk job which involves very little walking.

I do not have enough time Jelq everyday due to work and family issues, so I'm after something like an all day hanger/stretcher/extender to gain length.

so what is the most comfortable and least bulky extender out there? or something close enough?

I'm thinking a budget around £100 , is that enough?
      I've done all my extender wearing at my desk at work. For a year I used a rod based extender (andropenis) but for me I could not wear it under clothes so I sat at my desk with my pants around my knees for a year (I have a private office with a locked door). Then I got a phallosan forte (full disclosure, I won it, they gave it to me, and thus it cost me nothing) and in my opinion it is far far easier to wear under clothes than any rod-based extender. It's pricey though...won't fit in that budget.

I know there are guys who have done it with a rod-based extender who might have some other advice for you. Let me ask, what type of clothes (specifically pants) do you wear to work? Big and bulky or more fitted? More fitted pants (and tucked in shirts) will make it more difficult for all of them, but not impossible.
      Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Couple of choices first being a divo sock if they are still available. And the second is what I have used in the past is wearing one or two cock cages made by doc Johnson. My work pants are a little baggy so with boxers I just push him downward to the inside of my leg. I have pics in my album of the cages. I think they were $15-20 at my local adult toy store it's been awhile.

Comment

I really don't get the whole extender under trousers thing. Even with my tracksuit bottoms on, it's very visible and noticeable.
          Total extender hours: 590+
          Gains made so far: 0.00"

Total Phallosan hours: 80+
          Gains made so far: 0.00"

Goal: 1.00"

Comment

I wear my phallosan forte when I am sleeping, exercising, body building at the gym, going to church, school, movies, etc. I wear it with tight jeans, shorts and nobody would ever know I have a traction device on my penis. No obvious bulge at all.

Comment

Working...
            X