Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ligament stretching with the Bib hanger

Hi

I have been reading about ligament stretching and tunica stretching with the bib and it still confuses me. I want to make sure i get it right so i can start to gain quickly rather than wasting my time getting it wrong. I have a small tight LOT when i pull out. To gain fast length you need to target the ligaments first. How exactly do i target the ligs with the bib starter and how long for?

After i have attached the ligs i then move onto the Tunica and how do i go about attacking the Tunica and how long for? Is there a way to gain both in one work out (two birds with one stone).

Thanks

Bib will answer all your questions. His product is by far the best on the market for hanging. Check out his website.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
    Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

I use a Bib exclusively.

If you want to see some impressive results try this: SO (straight out) hanging with a Bungee.

The advantage is flexibility: from a standing position with the Bungee pulling on your hanger at crotch level you can twist your hips left or right to stretch OTL (over the leg). This stretches the outside of the ligaments and when the SO angle is resumed they are more effective. It doesn't take a long period in the OTL position, i.e. a couple of minutes, but they sure do make a difference in gain progress and an added benefit is girth growth will be enhanced over the long run.

Later on I can tell you how to add fulcrums to your angles without any additional tools except your thumb.

All these things will enable gains over an extended length of time without increasing weight.
      09-2003 BPEL:6.0x5.5
      11-2004 BPEL:8.25x6.25
      PEWEIGHTS

Comment

Hey Monty, give us more info on your techniques please. I've been manually stretching for over two years now and after a two month break I'm looking into starting a hanging routine.

Comment

You can get good intial gains by hanging SD or BTC, these angles target the ligs. You dont place or where the hanger differently for ligs and tunica, you simply hang at different angles.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Working...
          X