Pumping question for the knowledgable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumping question for the knowledgable

Alright, so first off, I am passed my 3 month mark into PE and I've made about 0.5" in length gains thus far. I've been only doing stretches, edging, and kegels.

A long time ago, before my PE days, I bought an air pump and would pump here and there. One thing I noticed is when I pumped, my flaccid would hang quite large for probably a few hours, maybe sometimes all day afterwards. I'm a grower so I go from about 3-4" flaccid to 6.5" erect. When I would pump, I think my flaccid would be around 5.25" and a Whole lot girthier.

Anyways I got rid of the pump and didn't look back. A year later I found manual PE here and gave it a go, so here I am.

My question is, if I go get me another pump, could it aid my gains based on what I said? If I do my normal routine but throw in some pumping to have that larger flaccid throughout the day, can I count on there being better blood flow for the healing throughout the day?

Also since pumping made my flaccid hang so well for so long, could pumping be a good way for me to increase my flaccid hang permanently over time?

Lastly, I read a lot about pumping being for girth, but since it really makes my erect length so much larger, could it also help with my length?

Thanks..
    start: aug 1 2013
    bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
    Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
    Mseg: 5..5..6.5
    Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Bump *

Comment

I think pumping is an excellent addition to a manual routine.

One thing you have to remember though, is the increased size afterwards is normally just fluid retention and really doesn't do anything to promote healing or better blood flow. Consistent use over time can definitely yield results by expanding tissues beyond their normal capability.

Personally, I find that longer sessions at lower vacuum levels (3"Hg and below) give me the best true expansion with minimal fluid retention.
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I agree, lower pressure will give more expansion and less fluid build up. Also, I do really think it can help enormously as an addition. Would recommend a bath pump, the warm water will help ease the process.
        BPEL...7.0 ...7.75....8
        EG......4.9 . .5.4 ..,.6

Start 2009

Comment

What is meant by fluid retention?

So does that mean that the actual fluid keeping the flaccid larger is not in fact blood, but some other kind of fluid?

Can you give detail of how you believe it to help a manual routine tremendously?

Comment

Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
            What is meant by fluid retention?So does that mean that the actual fluid keeping the flaccid larger is not in fact blood, but some other kind of fluid?
            See this thread https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...g-pumping.html
            Originally posted by BoaConstrictor View Post
            Can you give detail of how you believe it to help a manual routine tremendously?
            See the discussions in my girth routine. Instead of the advanced exercises discussed there you would continue with your manual exercises.

Comment

The human body holds about 10 liters (2.9 gallons) of interstitial fluid which surrounds and baths individual cell tissue. Depending on the internal pressure, the fluid is either drawn out of the capalary system or forced back into the lymph system which carries it away and returns it to the blood system. When you subject your dick to a vacuum, you disturb the pressure balance and force more fluid to fill the space between the tissue cells in your dick. As a result your dick swells and becomes engorged with fluid buildup. The fluid remains until it can be absorbed and carried away by the lymph system which can take a number of hours.

In addition to interstitial fluid build up, the negative pressure of the vacuum forces the cavernosum to expand and become filled with more blood which is the primary reason the dick becomes hard and erect. However, it is the expansion of both the space between the cells and the expansion of the cavernosum repeatedly over time that eventually results in perminant growth.

Since most of the expansion is in an outward direction against the surface of the penis, girth is the primary beneficiary though some length gain is possible.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks not2big.. That made a lot of sense.

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
                  See this thread https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...g-pumping.htmlSee the discussions in my girth routine. Instead of the advanced exercises discussed there you would continue with your manual exercises.
                  Thanks namso,,
                  Great reads

I am curious though, how have your results been since pumping along with manual?

I was reading about the SRT theory and was thinking that just based on the fact that pumping can cause a larger flaccid for an extended period of time, couldn't this aid the healing process?

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                    The human body holds about 10 liters (2.9 gallons) of interstitial fluid which surrounds and baths individual cell tissue. Depending on the internal pressure, the fluid is either drawn out of the capalary system or forced back into the lymph system which carries it away and returns it to the blood system. When you subject your dick to a vacuum, you disturb the pressure balance and force more fluid to fill the space between the tissue cells in your dick. As a result your dick swells and becomes engorged with fluid buildup. The fluid remains until it can be absorbed and carried away by the lymph system which can take a number of hours.

In addition to interstitial fluid build up, the negative pressure of the vacuum forces the cavernosum to expand and become filled with more blood which is the primary reason the dick becomes hard and erect. However, it is the expansion of both the space between the cells and the expansion of the cavernosum repeatedly over time that eventually results in perminant growth.

Since most of the expansion is in an outward direction against the surface of the penis, girth is the primary beneficiary though some length gain is possible.
                    This may be the best and most easy to understand way I have ever seen this put. Just fricken awesome not2big. Repped.

If one stays lower in pressure the lymph fluids will not be pulled in as rapidly and blood will fill the CC's and CS. The reason I am always telling guys to stay at low HG is simply to avoid edema. When you can minimize edema you maximize the blood draw ability and thus enable your penis to have better internal expansion.

When you draw in fluid it is also drawn into the skin of your penis in the deeper and outer dermal layers. If it is filled with lymph fluid it will displace the blood. Another way to view this is to imagine that your dong was made up of an inner area that would draw blood, the outer would draw lymph fluids. Now if you pump to fast and too high in pressure you will draw in lymph fluids. If you make the outer layer thicker then the inner chambers would not be able to expand and fill with blood properly.

For this reason alone once you have started to notice ANY edema, you should end your session immediately, or if you are able stop and massage the penise nuntil you actually force the majority of edema away. I can do this if I catch it in time but it is much easier to stay at lower HG and not worry about it.

A good thing to do if your logging your pumping is to see what will happen at different time intervals when using different pressures.

I can go for 20 minutes @ 7 hg with no problem, no edema so it is a good session but if I go for 30 I wasted my time. I can go for 30 minutes and even an hour with out leaving the cylinder at 3 or 4 hg. We all will have different limits and you will find that you can actually condition for pumping over time. A new guy will have issues at 5 to 7 hg if he goes for 10 or 15 minutes but the same guy may find it very easy with little to no edema a few months later.

Pumping can give some length gains but when the stop they are usually completely over unless you are also doing some manual stretching. The combo of manual and a pump can be very rewarding and many guys have had very very great success this way.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks BigO..

So out of curiosity, does it help to try to kegel hard with each pump to try to encourage blood being forced in?

Comment

Also.. Is there a way to tell whether it's edema or actual corpus expansion?...other than a big o balloon head..

Comment

Edema is easy to spot, if your dick looks like a balloon and feels spongy with a donut that is too much.

If your dick is just heavier and fuller but no donut your on the right path.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

This thread should definitely be referenced in future for clarity of explanation for the process of pumping, edema build-up, and the best type of approach to take towards pumping. Great posts guys.
                            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Not2big and Big O you have hit the nail right on the head, all newbies should definitely read this post because it Most Certainly explains edema fluid build up which is a common question asked when first starting to pump.
                              Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

Working...
                              X