Tried Edging with a Cock Ring today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tried Edging with a Cock Ring today

My normal routine is heavily focused on Girth (high erection jelqing, Squeezes, Uli's). I have wanted to always finish off my routine with Edging, but usually can't maintain an erection long, or ejaculate too quickly.

I tried a cock ring today. I used a small one on the base, and a larger one over my penis and scrotum as well. Really got some good expansion, and was able to maintain erection for 20 min, I also noticed it was a little harder to get to PONR with the cock ring on, which is nice also, allows for more stimulation without risking ejaculation.

I think the main mistake I did was keeping it on for 20 min straight, I noticed by the end of the session I was loosing sensation and my penis was starting to feel a little cold.

I am hoping if I can do this consistently that my EQ will improve to the point where I can have a similar experience edging without the cock ring.

Any one else done this? Or thoughts in general?

I edge with a ring as part of my routine. It's great to keep it fully engorged. You can also use to do erect squeezes.
    Start
    (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
    BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

Thanks MS, is it ok to keep it on for 20-25 minutes straight? or does it need to be taken off after 10 min?

Comment

Hey Increasing, that is my routine! I only use one ring and I edge for about 10 minutes. I then leave the ring on and let my unit return to flaccid. At that time, I also have some "blueness" and cold to the touch. I never let it go longer than about 1o minutes. Then I do about a minute of slaps and that gets the blood back. Typically I finish with stretches. My EQ has improved dramatically and I am very close to my first girth goal. Uli's and the edging with the ring routine has been my best girth exercise.
        Start: 09/01/2011 BPEL 5", EG 4.5"

Current: 09/12/2014 BPEL 6.25", EG 4.8"

Comment

I use a sock sorta like clamping but not so tight, I edge in between jelq session....I don't ejaculate at all when I work out tho

Goes like this usually...Get it to 100%, sock tied round base and edge til I get to PONR then take sock off and jelq at 80% til it drops to 40/50%, get it up again 100% sock on then edge til PONR...sock of, jelq....usually takes half hour

I want a cockring tho
          6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
          5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
          5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
          5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

Originally posted by Raoul View Post
            Hey Increasing, that is my routine! I only use one ring and I edge for about 10 minutes. I then leave the ring on and let my unit return to flaccid. At that time, I also have some "blueness" and cold to the touch. I never let it go longer than about 1o minutes. Then I do about a minute of slaps and that gets the blood back. Typically I finish with stretches. My EQ has improved dramatically and I am very close to my first girth goal. Uli's and the edging with the ring routine has been my best girth exercise.
            Sorry to draw away from the topic but..your gains..
            Original start - 15th May '13 - July (stopped)
            Restarted - November 3rd '13

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"
            January 2014- BPEL 6.7" NBPEL 6.1 MEG 4.75
            April 2014 - BPEL 6.9 NBPEL 6.3 MEG 4.75
            May 2014 - BPEL 18.1cm (7.1")
            October 2014 - NBPEL 6.5" (16.6cm)

Comment

I also use the sock to clamp, and i ty it very much!! I think it is better than a ring
              Start : 1 year ago, 6.5x4.5
              Working on : Today, 7x5
              Dream: 8x6

Comment

Originally posted by blackscale View Post
                Sorry to draw away from the topic but..your gains..
                I see what your saying...SAY WHAT!!!

thats is some serious gain-age
                6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
                5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
                5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
                5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

Originally posted by Increasing View Post
                  Thanks MS, is it ok to keep it on for 20-25 minutes straight? or does it need to be taken off after 10 min?
                  I keep it on for up to 30 min when edging and don't really have any issues. If edging and squeezing while very engorged then this sort of stuff is very hard on your penis. It will ache after the session and i would advise working your way up to 30 min. I take my ring off after the session and just wear a less tight one around the cock and balls for a few hours to keep it plump. I never wear a ring around my shaft for more than 30min.... A bit more purple in colour is not too bad you just dont' want lack of sensation and coldness...
                  Start
                  (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
                  BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

gotta ask ask this question, are your gains for real? C'mon, 7.75 girth?!? Lol Jesus

Comment

This sounds amazing for girth! I'd love to hear what some of the more experienced PEers think about doing this. Maybe Big Al could weigh in on this...
                      I'd love to hear what some of you think.
                      Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
                      Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
                      Goal 8x6
                      Getinbig's progress log
                      Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

I just checked out Raoul's profile.

Start: 09/01/2011 BPEL 5", EG 4.5"

Current: 01/23/2013 BPEL 10", EG 7.75"

Do you think this is possible?? He basically gained 5 inches in length and 3 inches in girth in less than a year and a half.
                        <link removed by Admin>

Comment

He could of figured a way to hang from his penis!! LOL

If so, it should be 20" by now...hehe

Still intrigued if these figures are what has happened or whether it's what he wants to happen?

Come on Raul ....share the wealth
                          6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
                          5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
                          5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
                          5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

I am a black belt in cock ring edging

Some tips...don't become reliant on it. I wouldn't recommend doing more that about 10 mins with one and would avoid edging using your hand; it's too unreliable with variant pressures and you could end up with serious injury.

I used a fleshlight. I figured that if I used a simulation device as close to the real thing as possible, my edging would become more refined and more capable of being utilised with my wife (when I see her in 7 more months).

Become engorged using the cock ring and edging with your kegels for no more than 10 minutes. I would then continue edging without one still using something like a fleshlight. The goal is to become as engorged naturally as you would with the cock ring. This will keep you always chasing gains but don't overdo engorgement. I would also NOT using a metal cock ring due to the lack of control that you have in getting it off; rubber or silicone or some similar substance with a quick release option is the way to go.

Pegasus has composed excellent information on edging. I suggest that you read it. Gains are possible if you can edge for 25-30+ minutes. Check out the success stories thread on the techniques used by the biggest gainers and you will see that edging features as one of the methods utilised.

Of course, the most obvious benefits from edging are improved EQ and long lasting sex.

Good luck with you training in these methods but be very careful.
                            27/07/13 - BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.0"
                            14/08/18 - BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.3"

Comment

U gained 5" length in 2years.....or is that a typo
                              "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion"

Comment

Working...
                              X