Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much have you gained from hanging? And bib hanger vs lg hanger which one?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much have you gained from hanging? And bib hanger vs lg hanger which one?

Sorry if there are already threads about this. But I want to start into hanging. I've been doing allot of edging, ballooning and kegels. to the point where I think I have gained size because my dick looks bigger. I haven't measured yet, but I was 7 inches before starting PE, my goal is to get to 8 inches and from there to 10. I also jelqed for a week but stopped, now I just do ballooning and kegels because it feels good. Anyway, I was wondering have any of you gained decent size from hanging? and which hanger do you recommend? lg hanger? bib hanger?
    shqipe
    Last edited by shqipe; 11-20-2013, 10:21 AM.

Errrrmmmm.... I'm pretty sure you won't gain any noticeable length by just edging and ballooning. You really need to stretch and jelq for that.
    I've been hanging for about 3 weeks now, and I've gained a whole centimetre. This also comes from using the Bathmate everyday and jelqing and manual stretching.

Comment

Ask Dr. Ric which device he prefers to use. He has extensive time using both the BiB & LG Hanger.
      -Foldus,
      L.G. Hanger,-
      Owner/Licensed Master Machinist
      www.lghangerllc.com
      PEGym members get $10 off! Coupon Code PEGYM

Comment

I have had great success with the BIB. I have gained. 25 with it and I had already gained 1.25 inches. So as a vet on her, a .25 gain in 3 months is great for me.
        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
        6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
        The League Of PE Legends
        2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

hanging rocks. I believe its very difficult by any other means to produce a comparable amount of work to hanging. I have made significant gains hanging. My first month was 1/4"+ and it aint EQ cuz that still sucks. You'll probably have a hard time finding someone that hasn't had some level of success with hanging assuming they did it correctly.

Comment

5/8ths with a bib in about a year and 1/2 and 1/4 of an inch with the LG in about 2 months. Both are great but the LG is much more comfy.

It is hard to compare the gains as it gets tougher with every new 1/8th of an inch.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I gained .7 inches in 4 months time using a simple sock hanger and less than 5 lbs weight. Also, I'm happy to say that even after stopping PE for well over 6 months, I have kept .5 of that
              I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
              Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

I got the same reslts as faithandhope , with a max weight of 5lb. Manual stretching and then a lite weight hang with the sock hanger. TAAB

Comment

TAAB and Faithandhope What does your hanging routine look like?

Comment

I have a feeling the heavier you go with a vacuum hanger, the more blisters you'll get. Pulling harder increases the vacuum inside the hanger, right? And from what I understand, you have to keep adding weight over time to keep gaining.

Comment

How much girth if any are you guys gaining though?

Comment

Gained well over 3" hanging using Bib for 6 sets a day at 20 min for 3 years (this last and 3rd year is to cement final length gains.) Now on to girth.

Comment

Originally posted by gayron36 View Post
                          I have a feeling the heavier you go with a vacuum hanger, the more blisters you'll get. Pulling harder increases the vacuum inside the hanger, right? And from what I understand, you have to keep adding weight over time to keep gaining.
                          Spoke like a man named Malehanger who also sells malehanger.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I made a homemade hanger

9/16 over 3 months so far, getting in around 10-12 hours a week

haven't measured girth but he feels thicker
                            Start: 7/6/14
                            BPEL: 6.25
                            EG: 5.25

10/4/14
                            BPEL: 6.8125
                            EG: N/A

PI's never lie.

Comment

^bump just in case other hangers missed this

Comment

Working...