New bathmate user

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bathmate user

bought a bathmate hercules to try out. first day pumped to 165, day 2 170, day 3 175, day 4 totally submerged under water for 15 min and got up to 185 with no discomfort.

when i took it off on day 4 (yesterday) i could hardly believe my eyes. after doing moderate workouts jelq and stretch over the last year and 1/2 i've not made alot of progress. it would take a few months of hard work to look like i do after using the bathmate. i'm just posting this up for anyone that might be on the fence - this product is made extremely well, works even better, and for the first time in a long time i'm excited to do pe. after just 4 days my member looks like a trunk hanging off me. its not even real looking i cant even imagine whats going to be like after a month or better yet a YEAR! def worth the investment - best pe move i've made to date.

sex after day 2 pump was great - i finally broke down today and told her about it. i'll post a pic to this thread today after a 15min bath and you can judge for yourself. think my stats are in sig but if not started at around 6.5 x 5. have no doubt i can hit 8x6 with this thing. thanks to all that posted before me too - it really is an awesome new invention!

DB2
    7/20/2010 bpel 6.5 eg 5.0
    1/10/2011 bpel 7.3 eg 5.3

BM on its own will not do much for you and the size increase you are seeing is almost certainly temporary, being honest noone gains much in 4 days.

You really do need to combine it with jelqs and stretches in my opinion, but then again each to their own.
    Best of luck reaching 8 x 6 anyway.
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks for your post, i'm on the fence about the BM. Going through some of the forums it seems that others suggest that BM is more of a warm up tool that adds nothing to permanent girth. Only temp gains for an hour or so. It seems that you have better progress. Best of luck.

Comment

Yep totally understand and like i said i've been doing pe now since 2011 (after looking at my sig). i know the gains might be temporary but totally feel with time and doing jelqs and stretch with this is going to be the ticket.

yes i'm not saying everyone will see what i see but after 4 days i'm baffled by my flacid hang and my erect length and girth are already showing major improvements. its most likely due to being conditioned already.

thanks for the reply

Comment

also i'm interested to hear what people's stats are in connection with how high they pump up to with bathmate.

ex. i'm 6.75 x 5.2 and have pumped up as high as 185. i had a ring all the way around the base after the day 4 use and it did not look like my cock after 15min.

Comment

I used to be 8" BPEL and pumped to around 200mm on it. I stopped using it a long time ago so I am not sure where I am now!
            Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
            Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
            Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
            http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

I've been using it casually for two months. I saw an immediate girth change of .25 inch through the full length. It hasn't gone away.

my buddy experienced the same thing.

Comment

Wanted to login and update this thread with how the bathmate affected me after the first week

first week was exciting as I was growing and looking bigger but as the second and third weeks passed my ability to maintain or even get erect was gone. It was the strangest thing. When in the bathmate all looked good but that was it

i stopped using it and went back to the old john pop routine and things returned to normal

so I decided to mix the bathmate back in to the routine as I seem to get stuck at 7" and felt the bathmate would help get past the hump but as I started doing just 8 mins in the bathmate every other day again my cock looked the part but erection quality went in the tank again

so I'm back to the only routine that seems to work well for me the john pop beginner routine.

Fwiw,

db2

Comment

Working...
                X