Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cheap Bathmates on Alibaba/Aliexpress - DO NOT Buy there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Bathmates on Alibaba/Aliexpress - DO NOT Buy there!

You'll probably be sorry if you do. I have FOUR of them and they all leaked air in through the faulty valve the first time they were tried. The Aliexpress sellers don't want to know about the fault.

You have been warned - don't be the cheap sucker that I am.

Avoid these chinese sellers - Aoto Sex Toys, Vi Store, Moonwell - they all sell the same faulty bathmates. I have emailed Bathmate UK to find out if these chinese vendors are legitimate agents - still waiting for a reply.

Bathmate UK replied and just as we thought - Aliexpress sellers are selling cheap knock-offs.

Comment

Thanks for your help. I was searching for reliable resources but I think Aliexpress sellers not reliable at all.

Comment

Lots of knockoffs on ebay and alibaba. Buy from the PEGym trusted site at bathpump.com and you won't have yo worry about whether you'll be getting the read deal!
        PEGym APPROVED! The lowest price on the net for bathmate pumps GUARANTEED!

BathPump Pumping Routine- GET STARTED HERE

Comment

I have fake bathmate from aliexpress. I had minor air leak at first but i did fix it. I replaced rubber washer for spring valve and foam washer for top valve. Its great and i had it for 2years now without single issue, pumping with water and without! I removed comfort foam ring from base as it seals better when pumping without water.
          Phallosan Group
          https://goo.gl/EjxPPN

BPEL Start
          6"- - - ' - - - 7"- - - ' - - - 8"- - - 'Goal

Comment

I'm sure there are plenty of bad sellers on Aliexpress but I recently bought a Phallosan knockoff for less than a tenth of the price and it's been working great so far. Seller has been consistent and very helpful!

I usually make sure the seller has a high number of 5 stars before I buy. So far I haven't had any problems!

Comment

Working...
            X