How many hours/minutes per inch.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many hours/minutes per inch.

This question is probably age old around here but for my benefit when i buy an extender and/or bathmate (I like to keep statistics) how much can i expect to gain in how much time. Now i've done my HW and i've seen in two posts where they say it's about 500 days with 4-5 hours per half inch. So that's 2250 oer half inch or 4500 per inch. More liberal estimates give me an average of about 1 inch per 1125 hours. (0.00088888888889 inches per hour ) [4 inches exactly over the same number of hours as the first estimate] ( would put me at 11.75). While these may be subject to change what i want to know from you is how many inches per hour does one gain from extending ( length and girth based on your experience using any extender please name the device ). Moreover I'd like to do something similar relative to stats with the bathmate. The bathmate is used anywhere from 6 to 11 minutes a day correct? Can those who use it tell me how long they've been using the bathmate and how much they have gained and how long on average a day they've used it for? ( same can be done for penomet or other pump users ). I thank you for your help. Thank you all.
    BPEL- 7.4375 (19cm)
    EG- 5.75 (14.6cm)
    as at January 2014
    7.875 by 5.875
    new measurements soon.

bump
    BPEL- 7.4375 (19cm)
    EG- 5.75 (14.6cm)
    as at January 2014
    7.875 by 5.875
    new measurements soon.

Comment

Extenders don't give girth, and as far as expect gains per 1000 or 2000 hour of extending, it's very hard to say how much you're going to gain. It really depends on the extender, how your dick respond to it and your consitency with it. (If you take a week off it may be a huge fall-back). Just to answer your question with a more concrete answer: I've heard that you can gain "up to" 1" in length after 2000 hours of extending.

If you are wanting permanent girth from the bathmate you will have to include jelqing. Pumping makes up for harder erections, increased blood flow and it's a really good combination to do jelqs with the increased expansion and blood flow which probably speed up the gains. Bathmate in itself gives great temporary gains if that is interested.
      But as you see here, you can't really say that x hours of bathmate will make your girth x inches bigger..

When it comes down to how long you can use the pump it really depends on what intensity you use and probably a few more factors.

Comment

Thanks a ton. So that's 0.0005 inches per hour Let's say I extend 9 hours a day for a year that should be about 1.6425 inches. Taking me up to 9.4 inches in length approximately. I'm trying to reach the length of another college friend of mine who's 9.7,( long term goal ). Mathematically working it out that would take me 3875 hours extending 431 days using the extender, for about 9 hours a day
        BPEL- 7.4375 (19cm)
        EG- 5.75 (14.6cm)
        as at January 2014
        7.875 by 5.875
        new measurements soon.

Comment

There was a study done recently that recommended at least 3 hours and more to get better best gains with extender. Under 3 hours gains will be small.
          Mean PTT use was 3.3 hours per day, and men with >3 hours per day use gained 0.6 cm in SPL vs 0.07 cm using less than or equal to 3 hours per day (p= 0.09), while men in group I on lost 0.74 cm of SPL on average. Multivariate analysis revealed that duration of PTT use significantly predicts length gain (0.38 cm gain for every additional hour per day of PTT use, p = 0.007)
          google "Combination of penile traction, intralesional verapamil, and oral therapies for Peyronie's disease"

Comment

3 hours is nothing! You need to get in AS MUCH as you can with a minimum of 6 hours a day once you work up to 6 hours within a week or two. And this is a stupid question because there is no way to tell how many hours and minutes exactly to gain a inch..But I'll give you an answer, target 2000 hours for a inch in BPEL gains, you may gain before or later or never..

Comment

Can you really wear an extender with significant tension 6-8 hours a day for 8+ months without it driving you completely ape shit?

Comment

No, there is a process of diminished returns. Maybe you will gain that much in a year but it is extremely unlikely. The longer you use an extender the longer it take to see gains. In your first 3-6 months you should see your quickest gains, whereas after that period, forget about having the same rate of gains as it. I am trying to do a somewhat mathematical analysis of my gains versus time in the device, so far I averaged 1/4 each month for the first two months, and then another 1/4 inch in a month and a half. By this logic, it will take me another at least 2 months to see the next 1/4 inch, if I am lucky. Following from this, I would be very very very happy to see another 1/4 inch within a 6 month period, which would bring me up to a year, totally 1.25 inches, and that would be a very hopeful estimate.

Originally posted by muka View Post
                Thanks a ton. So that's 0.0005 inches per hour Let's say I extend 9 hours a day for a year that should be about 1.6425 inches. Taking me up to 9.4 inches in length approximately. I'm trying to reach the length of another college friend of mine who's 9.7,( long term goal ). Mathematically working it out that would take me 3875 hours extending 431 days using the extender, for about 9 hours a day
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Apart from all the stat reviews and analysis. I can relay this information to the staticians. This is based on pms from other users of extenders.

Not all will gain. Those that do, will gain on average .5 inch up to 1000 to 1200 hours. The relationship is not linear, most gains appear up to 500 mark and slow to a crawl.

For me its better to gain .5 inch than to do nothing and gain zero.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                    No, there is a process of diminished returns. Maybe you will gain that much in a year but it is extremely unlikely. The longer you use an extender the longer it take to see gains. In your first 3-6 months you should see your quickest gains, whereas after that period, forget about having the same rate of gains as it. I am trying to do a somewhat mathematical analysis of my gains versus time in the device, so far I averaged 1/4 each month for the first two months, and then another 1/4 inch in a month and a half. By this logic, it will take me another at least 2 months to see the next 1/4 inch, if I am lucky. Following from this, I would be very very very happy to see another 1/4 inch within a 6 month period, which would bring me up to a year, totally 1.25 inches, and that would be a very hopeful estimate.
                    This is exactly my experience extending. I gained somewhere around 3/4" in my first 1200 hours extending, then not even a tad bit more over the next 800 hours. Keep in mind that for the most part, I extended 8-10 hours per day on average through all of my extending. Your body will eventually adapt to external stresses, making them less effective. Rotating through routines can help get around this by some measure, but it is a very long-term solution.

Good luck
                    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Thanks all. Extremely informative thread.
                      BPEL- 7.4375 (19cm)
                      EG- 5.75 (14.6cm)
                      as at January 2014
                      7.875 by 5.875
                      new measurements soon.

Comment

Goodness it is a challenge but i have managed to work in 4hr for 5 days and every other Saturday i would wear it for 3 hours...It takes some getting used to though...Work with it...I am seeing results here and there so i am determined to see this through no matter what.
                        Penis Enlargement Extender - https://www.proextender.com I have gone from 5" to almost 6" in a little over three months and I continue to see results. I am very happy with this product and highly recommend it.

Comment

how much can i expect to gain in how much time
                          An activist I trust shared photos with me to prove he gained 1cm of new erect length per year of wearing gentle elastic leg-strap tension with my VLC Tugger 11 hours per day on average.

i've seen in two posts where they say it's about 500 days with 4-5 hours per half inch.
                          (500days*4.5hours/day) / 12.7mm = 177 hours/mm

(365days*11 hours/day) / 10mm = 401 hours/mm

So I'm throwing water on the picnic by about a factor of 3.
                          Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Working...
                          X