Good Extender for Public Wear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Extender for Public Wear?

Hello guys, I am wondering if you guys could reccomend me a good extender for use in Public.

For example I will be going to college in January and I have really long classes several hours long, I need an extender that would be comfortable to wear for those several hours, I will probably be sitting down the whole time.

Preferable one that is not noticeable but I mean, if its a little noticeable thats fine I guess as long as its a good extender.
    <link removed by Admin>

vlc tugger or phallosanforte
    Start : 1 year ago, 6.5x4.5
    Working on : Today, 7x5
    Dream: 8x6

Comment

Make sure you factor in:
      - you need to build up the amount of time that you wear any extender.
      - About 2hrs max in wearing any extender, and then you want to remove, inspect, massage to restore circulation.
      Some prefer less than 2 hrs.
      - Loose fitting clothing will help you, and the squirm factor.

You may want to also look at All Day Stretching devices (ADS).

I use a Penimaster Pro.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
        Make sure you factor in:
        - you need to build up the amount of time that you wear any extender.
        - About 2hrs max in wearing any extender, and then you want to remove, inspect, massage to restore circulation.
        Some prefer less than 2 hrs.
        - Loose fitting clothing will help you, and the squirm factor.

You may want to also look at All Day Stretching devices (ADS).

I use a Penimaster Pro.

So are you able to wear the Penis Master Pro in public? Or just for private use?
        <link removed by Admin>

Comment

As an owner of traditional extenders and ADS extenders I have to say that traditional extenders such as x4labs, size genetics, penimaster pro are only good for private places as they are not as stealthy as compared to ADS extenders.

esl40, penimaster pro belt system, phallosan forte, vacextender ads system are the best ones whether using in private or public places

In my opinion, Phallosan Forte is the best of all and is the king of extenders, clear bells so you can see what is going on, most comfortable device, 1900 hours in and I haven't broken any sleeves at all which makes me think that I won't ever have to buy condom sleeves unlike penimaster pro where sluices have to be replace eventually, and most of all it can possibly use for hanging and have the same aspects of the LG hanger but the disadvantage is that it's one of the most expensive in the market.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamOn View Post
            As an owner of traditional extenders and ADS extenders I have to say that traditional extenders such as x4labs, size genetics, penimaster pro are only good for private places as they are not as stealthy as compared to ADS extenders.

esl40, penimaster pro belt system, phallosan forte, vacextender ads system are the best ones whether using in private or public places

In my opinion, Phallosan Forte is the best of all and is the king of extenders, clear bells so you can see what is going on, most comfortable device, 1900 hours in and I haven't broken any sleeves at all which makes me think that I won't ever have to buy condom sleeves unlike penimaster pro where sluices have to be replace eventually, and most of all it can possibly use for hanging and have the same aspects of the LG hanger but the disadvantage is that it's one of the most expensive in the market.

Thank you for sharing. So do you think the Phallosan is good for girth too, or just length? From your experience?
            <link removed by Admin>

Comment

Originally posted by Salingo View Post
              Thank you for sharing. So do you think the Phallosan is good for girth too, or just length? From your experience?
              Mainly for length but I also gained .4 inch of girth as your glans become engorged to pack the bell

Comment

Working...
              X