Water Pumping Pressure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Pumping Pressure

So I finally tried water pumping with my vacutech and I am totally loving it but I am not sure if I am doing it right. When I air pump I usually loose pressure over time which I would have to repump again to get back to my preferred hg until I can finally get a good vacuum seal which eventually decreases the time I would have to repump.

With water pumping I would only have to pump once until I get to my preferred hg and then I get a good seal with no leakage for the rest of my set but I feel as time goes by I am still loosing pressure inside the cylinder or maybe my penis has finally settled in overtime so I don't feel the pressure anymore?

I don't get any water leaks at all throughout the entire set but at the same time the pressure doesn't feel as intense as it was initially over time so does this mean I am still loosing pressure which means I would have to still pump every now and then or do I have a constant pressure throughout because of no water leakage and my penis just adapted to the pressure initially?

The main difference between water pumping and air pumping is that water is significantly more dense than air. Accordingly, you remove less water than air in order to achieve the same vacuume level increase. Therefore you need to pump less when using water.

As your dick starts to become more engorged under vacuum, it starts to displace the water/ air so you will need to continue to pump to maintain the same vacuum, but the volume of water needed to be removed is significantly less than the volume of air.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks not2big for a very good explanation it make sense to me now.

Comment

You are welcome, DreamOn. One of our goals on the Gym is to try and make sense out of a confusing methodology. Sometimes we are successful.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I was doing it wrong then with water pumping as I only pumped once at the beginning of my sets. I tried it again and you were also right not2big I didn't have to pump as much as I did in air pumping to maintain the pressure maybe only every 5 minutes where as air pumping I would have to pump frequently to maintain the hg. Good stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X