Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High Intensity Low Hanging Time Or Low Intensity High Time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• High Intensity Low Hanging Time Or Low Intensity High Time?

I think I'm gonna start hanging again, but smaller weight for a long time is more ideal because I can hang a 5 lb weight off my dink as I watch tv or use the computer for an hour or more, also less weight makes it less dangerous if something was to slip.

Just wanted to get peoples opinions on if both will work great, or if one is best and the other isn't very effective. I was hanging 10 lb and working up to more before my extended break, but staying at 5 lb and increasing time/sets would be best for my schedule.

Thoughts?
    BPEL---EG-----Date
    6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
    6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
    7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
    Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

I took the high intensity (relative)/ low time hanging approach shortly after restarting PE about 3 1/2 months ago. Went to 8lbs within a week averaging about 5 hours a week. I have since introduced other exercises in to my routine but are targeted at girth. The result has been 5/8" BPEL in this time frame. I am currently at 9lbs, totaling 6-22 min sessions/week and 450 total "hanging for reps" at 14 lbs/week and still gaining. Well actually my cycle ended and I'm taking a 1 week break but was gaining until that point. I'm confident that my length gains were not EQ because my BPFSL went from 6 3/4" to 7 3/4"

Comment

More and more research seems to affirm that heavier hanging produces quicker results, and some trainees can adapt to moderately heavy weight for fairly high volume.

If you're an experienced hanger looking for a high intensity variation, consider "Advanced Hanging for Repetitions".
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Sounds like heavy hanging is the way to go. Maybe I should find a way to get a bib hangar or something proper. I can't order anything since I live with my family, so the alternative was tying a sock around my dink and the weight, that was the best turnout for me in terms of not slipping.
        BPEL---EG-----Date
        6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
        6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
        7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
        Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by SeemsLegit View Post
          Sounds like heavy hanging is the way to go. Maybe I should find a way to get a bib hangar or something proper. I can't order anything since I live with my family, so the alternative was tying a sock around my dink and the weight, that was the best turnout for me in terms of not slipping.
          You can use that for good results if you're just starting out. Some rugged types have been able to use heavy weights with the sock set up by choosing sturdy socks or even layers of different type socks.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

one can also add padding to the sock hanger as described here (post 266 on) https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...outine-27.html.
            I measured today after my 1 week break and have gained another 1/8". That's +3/4" in 3 1/2 months using the hanging arrangement above. The bulk of those gains under Big Al's guidance. Worth noting is when I started with the 20min sets in the beginning I was at 8lbs. Now I'm at 9lbs. I'm sure the "hanging for reps" contributed also

Comment

Originally posted by wannahung View Post
              one can also add padding to the sock hanger as described here (post 266 on) https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...outine-27.html.
              I measured today after my 1 week break and have gained another 1/8". That's +3/4" in 3 1/2 months using the hanging arrangement above. The bulk of those gains under Big Al's guidance. Worth noting is when I started with the 20min sets in the beginning I was at 8lbs. Now I'm at 9lbs. I'm sure the "hanging for reps" contributed also
              Thanks, and glad to hear that that's worked out well for you

Comment

Working...
              X