witch pump for my goal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• witch pump for my goal

hello. first off sorry because my english isn't very good.
    so, this is the story: i have a child with my girlfriend. we are together 4.5 years and we have one big problem, my penis size. Her ex was 8+ and i am 6-6.5 nbpel (add 1 inch bp), and when we had sex first time she said she couldn't feel me so good. And after time it got better, she can cum, but i have feeling that she would like some more of me... so i asked her over and over is it big enaugh, is it good, and she was telling me yes but during sex i could tell she wants more. So this feeling was driving me crazy. So i bought andropenis and used it for 7-8 to the letter and nothing. then i started pe routines. i did them on and off,6+ months at one point with no brake and i did see some results but not anything big... i did 90 day program some routine and everything i could find...
    and i kept asking if it's good, because i could tell she would like bigger. and she told me finaly yes it is cinda small, i would like bigger, it is good but could be bigger... and it's eating me from inside...
    So i wanna get some pump, and want to know witch one is the best for pumping before sex, to have some results during sex. is beter water pup and witch or air?
    can i do some routine with pump (i am not ready to spend more then 30 min a day because i stop after some months in because it starts to be to big time consuption for me). lets say i want one session a day before sex and max one more 15-20 min ad some pulls and jelqs and thats that.
    can you recomend something for me and help my sex life? ooo and do i need some cock ring with that
    ty very mutch for anwsers and sorry for bad spelling

10-15 Min manual stretch routine and 10-15min Bathmate, may suit you goals.
    Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
    Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Working...
    X