Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penilizer

Hi Guys,

Stumbled across this during my research on the tinternet.

The Penilizer The Penilizer

What do you guys thinking? Stupid name I know, but I'm thinking of buying one. It would help stay consistent and stop these aching hands I get from Jelqing during my pump sessions! The only thing is it's silicon and I use silicon based lube so I'll have to change that.
    19/08/13 (Before PE)
    BPEL: 4.5"
    EG: 4"

16/12/13 (Slight decrease in routine)
    BPEL: 5"
    EG: 4 and 1/8"

12/01/14 (Back on routine)
    BPEL: 5 and 2/8"
    EG: 4 and 2/8"

Looks similar to the jelq device, only worse because there are stationary parts instead of rollers. I tried the jelq device and it was nowhere near as good as manual jelqing. Both this, and the jelq device apply pressure to the top and bottom, but not the sides, so you don't get the same amount of pressure that you can get from your hands.
    Baba_Booey
    Last edited by Baba_Booey; 12-17-2013, 11:04 AM.
    Mid 2006 ≈5 NBPEL -----> Mar 2011 >7" NBPEL

Comment

Can't hurt to give it a try its cheap my hands don't hurt anymore

anyway let us know how it goes once you got !
      Start Stats
      27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
      5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
      Current stats

6.9 BPEL
      5.4 MEG

Year Goal
      7.0 BPEL
      5.5 MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by Baba_Booey View Post
        Looks similar to the jelq device, only worse because there are stationary parts instead of rollers. I tried the jelq device and it was nowhere near as good as manual jelqing. Both this, and the jelq device apply pressure to the top and bottom, but not the sides, so you don't get the same amount of pressure that you can get from your hands.
        I thought this too. The thing is you can rotate it 90 degrees so the pressure is on the side where it matters. For the price point I think it's worth a shot.
        19/08/13 (Before PE)

Comment

I am actually fairly impressed with the design and the price. I have an ulnar nerve issue and could not jelque with my right hand to save my ass. I would bet this could be used as a great stretching tool if used without lube.

I think I will by this, after Christmas of course. Cant justify a new dick toy yet.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Think the point is that with manual jelqing the pressure is all around the shaft (or at least 80-90% of the shaft), whereas this devise, about 50% or so with the shaft pinched flat. What they need to come out with is an automatic jelqing machine that mimics the grip of two fingers, then another set starts when the first set reaches about 4-5 inches.

I can envision a vinyl sleeve surrounding a partially erect penis. Curved rollers travel on the outside of the sleeve (when the upper and lower rollers are pressed together gripping the sleeve - like curved shower curtain rollers) up four tracks (two tracks on each side, the top left and right track handling the upper roller and the bottom left and right track handling the lower sides of the bottom roller), so two tracks on each side of the sleeve turning in opposite directions. Then near the end of the track, the curved rollers separating (to go over the glans), past the end of the sleeve then following the track path up (and down for the under side tracks) to return to the beginning point of the sleeve. Additional rollers can be placed on the tracks, so that as soon as rollers reach the glans, a new set of rollers becomes in position.

I'd pay money for this.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
              I am actually fairly impressed with the design and the price. I have an ulnar nerve issue and could not jelque with my right hand to save my ass. I would bet this could be used as a great stretching tool if used without lube.

I think I will by this, after Christmas of course. Cant justify a new dick toy yet.
              I'm going to buy it too. Then I'll have no excuses not to jelq :P.
              19/08/13 (Before PE)

Comment

Originally posted by Tim the toolman View Post
                Think the point is that with manual jelqing the pressure is all around the shaft (or at least 80-90% of the shaft), whereas this devise, about 50% or so with the shaft pinched flat. What they need to come out with is an automatic jelqing machine that mimics the grip of two fingers, then another set starts when the first set reaches about 4-5 inches.

I can envision a vinyl sleeve surrounding a partially erect penis. Curved rollers travel on the outside of the sleeve (when the upper and lower rollers are pressed together gripping the sleeve - like curved shower curtain rollers) up four tracks (two tracks on each side, the top left and right track handling the upper roller and the bottom left and right track handling the lower sides of the bottom roller), so two tracks on each side of the sleeve turning in opposite directions. Then near the end of the track, the curved rollers separating (to go over the glans), past the end of the sleeve then following the track path up (and down for the under side tracks) to return to the beginning point of the sleeve. Additional rollers can be placed on the tracks, so that as soon as rollers reach the glans, a new set of rollers becomes in position.

I'd pay money for this.
                yeah that seems like a much better device. Wish someone would make this! For the pricing point, the jelq device and penilizer isn't too bad. They wont cover the entire circumfrance of your penis but you could use it on the sides where it matters most.
                19/08/13 (Before PE)

Comment

Think it looks like a good device
                  Wanna be bigger than big

Comment

keep up the debate guys! :-)

video 1:

Video: How To Enlarge Your Penis Naturally Using The Penilizer Jelq Device ~ Frequency

Video 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAk7dYvyyA0

Video 3:

Video Jelqing, Penis enlargement exercises

Comment

It looks great. It would be a heck of a lot easier than jelqing with your hands.

However. It's made of plastic. Plastic will crack and break over time. It is $35 - instead you can buy strong canning tongs for $9 that do the same thing and are not made with cheap plastic - thanks to DW for discovering that! Also, I don't think I'd be comfortable wearing that tight red spandex body suit to do my jelqs in. Haha.
                      "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
                        It looks great. It would be a heck of a lot easier than jelqing with your hands.

However. It's made of plastic. Plastic will crack and break over time. It is $35 - instead you can buy strong canning tongs for $9 that do the same thing and are not made with cheap plastic - thanks to DW for discovering that! Also, I don't think I'd be comfortable wearing that tight red spandex body suit to do my jelqs in. Haha.
                        I hear ya. But the suit is what I REALLY wanted. I'm sure my office would appreciate that lol
                        19/08/13 (Before PE)

Comment

Ref the cartoon...The Penilizer The Penilizer
                          I am confused....! What is a cheap plastic penis device doing in a wooden chest, at the bottom of the sea? lol
                          If it was full of diamonds and gold you'd still have those birds hanging of your arm, what ever size your penis was....
                          Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
                          Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Do you think the device below is better or worst than Penilizer?

http://www.5k1.com/pannileshipin0.html

Òõ¾¥Ôö´ó¶ÍÁ¶Æ÷µÄÕÕƬ

ÅÎÄãÀÖÊÓƵ

Comment

Try the canning tongs from Williams Sonoma instead guys...way cheaper and do the same thing from what I hear
                              Start 2013: NBPEL: 5.75 BPEL: 6.7
                              EG: 5.3

Goal: NBPEL: 7-7.5 BPEL: 8 (Gain 1.25)
                              EG: 5.5 to 5.75 (Gain .2 in)

Comment

Working...
                              X