• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging/pe help!!!!

EL - 5 "
    EG - around 4"
    FL - about 2 "

Alright, so i just want to start this off by saying i've tried the JP 90 routine. But i must say i wasn't too consistent must shortly after that i got a bath mate and was very consistent with it. Used it for about 2 months so i can safely say that my penis is conditioned. i eventually stopped using the bath mate because it broke and i had to send it in. Anyway i decided to get one of the bib hangers as i thought this would help me finally achieve my goal of a bigger penis. i did alot of research to the point that i felt very comfortable with what i was doing. I followed the routine that the hanging 101 thread, so start off at 3 sets of 2.5lbs and eventually work up to 6 sets then start adding weight every week, with little to no rest days. Now being uncut hanging is very very frustrating sometimes. I pull back the skin as much as i can to prevent slippage but the thing here is, according to the Thread "Hanging 101" i need to start the wrap AT LEAST 1.25 inches behind the coronal ridge but the thing is i simply do not have the penis length to do this, so instead i honestly start the wrap as close to the base of my penis as possible. The thread also states to squeeze as much blood out of the head of the penis as possible to lower the pressure, i cannot do this. Being uncut and not being able to wrap my penis 1.25 behind the coronal ridge, so if i squeeze the blood out the bib hanger will eventually start to slip towards the head of my penis and i know that i am suppose to try and prevent this. So by not squeezing the head i eventually get those tiny red dots. BUT i want to state that this did not start to happen until i reached 5lbs. I am at the point where if i even do 1 set with 5lbs the whole head of my penis will be filled with those red dots which forces me to take rest days for them to disappear. When i hang i honestly feel quite a bit of discomfort in the head of my penis, just thought id throw that out there. My Pi's are pretty much the same, i still get my normal morning woods etc.

I also want to say that while hanging, i felt that when i actually hung that day my penis wouldn't feel fatigued. The only time that i actually achieved this was when i first started out. After that it simply does not get fatigued, and i only have time to do 6 sets (so about 2 hours). So i ask you experienced hangers that are uncut or even cut to give me some tips on what i should do? maybe redo JP90? until my flaccid length is long enough? I have seen 0 results thus far except for maybe a little flaccid gains (but nothing really :/ )

PS. i do warm up with a heating pad for about 10-20 mins, really until i think my unit is ready to go. same thing with warming down but half the time.

I also want to say that after a hangning session my penis would definitely have a decent hang, but that doesn't last too long. It eventually starts to look smaller than my normal flaccid, but if i ever have a rest day my penis does look bigger or just looks the same.
    bobjones
    Last edited by bobjones; 12-17-2013, 06:27 PM.

I wouldn't worry too much about the fatigue thing. I have been gaining just fine without experiencing it. It is only a theory.
    Have you tried not pulling the skin back?

Comment

I wouldnt pull the skin back. I dont with my extender now and prolly wont while im hanging later. I do have a good flacid hang so i will be able to adjust where i need to strap in

Comment

Have you put these questions up on Bib's forums. There are many uncut hangers at Bib's and I am sure this has been asked and answered many times. I know it has been asked here as well so I will find you a few threads.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. @samsi4life i guess i could try that. But would that cause alot of skin stretching? and @bigO i guess ill post on the bibs forum since i will probably find someone who had a similar problem.

Comment

Working...
          X