No announcement yet.

i need help with quick extender pro!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help with quick extender pro!!!

just started using it a week ago. I haveto rub my head throughout the entire process to prevent it from turning purple. The only way it doesnt slip is if i tighten the hell outta it. Has anyone used quick extender? Any tips with it? And gains? How big of a stretch do i need? Does a bigger stretch equal faster gains?

Starting
    Bpel 7.25
    El 7
    Bpsl 7.5
    Eg 5.5

I have an x4 extender but you get more out of a decent stretch for long periods then short periods of high intense stretch for extenders. You get gains from tension over time, think your in for the long haul ive been using 3 months and have seen gains... but ive been putting in some serious hours 8 - 12 3 days on 2 off

Comment

Well ima stretch about 6 hours a day. But does the amount of stretch make a difference? And during my last hour i do an ultimate stretch.

Comment

Cause i assume a 6 hour decent stretch doesnt create as good of results as a 6 hour big stretch....not stressful but prominent. And i also get a boner quite a bit. I dont slip out and it goes away in 5 min tops but does it jack things up or does it help out still?

Comment

Originally posted by rockclimberking View Post
          just started using it a week ago. I haveto rub my head throughout the entire process to prevent it from turning purple. The only way it doesnt slip is if i tighten the hell outta it. Has anyone used quick extender? Any tips with it? And gains? How big of a stretch do i need? Does a bigger stretch equal faster gains?

Starting
          Bpel 7.25
          El 7
          Bpsl 7.5
          Eg 5.5
          try getting abit erect when strapping in and do a "head swell"then strap in.i found that by doing that my knob could deal with it alot better.(i have an x4 Labs,which collects dust in my drawer lol)

Comment

Ive read about that but im no good at that. My head doesnt retain much blood. I need to start doing that ucl or whatever its called. I cant watch the video on how to do it and i need a descriptive explanation on it. I know it involves jelqing which im familiar with....but at the same time i dont believe the exercises work.

Comment

Ive read about that but im no good at that. My head doesnt retain much blood. I need to start doing that ucl or whatever its called. I cant watch the video on how to do it and i need a descriptive explanation on it. I know it involves jelqing which im familiar with....but at the same time i dont believe the exercises work.
              just kegel and flair your knob out..no jelqing involved to get a head swell.

Comment

Did you get results from the x4?

Comment

Did you get results from the x4?
                  maybe/maybe not..you have to wear those things for thousands of hours to gain an inch or two..personally i couldnt deal and i felt like i was strangling my knob..it freaks me out and i figured it wasnt worth it.i heard it can fix curvature.if they could figure out a better way to make it more comfortable i would probably keep doing it..i guess i wore it for a couple hundred hours and was losing interest.plus it was a bitch to wear at work under my clothes lol.

Comment

its really hard for me to tell which gains came from what method cause i have been all over the map,extending/clamping/edging/ballooning/stretching/pumping,(never tried hanging)foreskin restoring,penis enlargement pills,jelqing,etc..but my cock has for sure morphed into a bigger and longer different looking cock than what is was b4 PE.All of it combined did it i guess,its hard to pin point what tho because it does NOT happen overnight-this shit takes forever like losing weight kinda.it becomes more of a lifestyle and you just keep going,but you must not be retarded and fuck yourself up along the way.even small injuries i believe have caused gains.just remeber-you only have one cock and if you fuck it up,its over..be safe..cheers!!

Comment

Nice. I can see that. Its like a hobby. Im a body buildrr and a rock climber so i can definately see a similarity. Thanks for the advice man.

Comment

Well ima stretch about 6 hours a day. But does the amount of stretch make a difference? And during my last hour i do an ultimate stretch.
                        Yes i do t always use the same tension. I will sometimes do a max stretch like you for a period of time or several other techniques with extender

Comment

So what kinda results you achieved thus far? And how long to achieve those results?

Comment

Working...
                          X