Penis extenders and resistance mode?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis extenders and resistance mode?

I heard that too much tension can put your dick into resistance mode. I was using a very high tension (2700g) and I have seen some gains but I've become worried about putting my dick into resistance mode.

What exactly is resistance mode and how long does it last? If I decrease my tension will my dick come out of resistance mode? I really hope i did not hinder myself from making more gains because I had too high of tension on my extender...

From a theoretical point, there is a range of grams, where cells are held elongated, encouraging mitosis, eventually growth.

Above a certain amount of grams, the cells can be torn, causing the formation of scar tissue. Scar tissue, is particularly tough, not lending itself to stretching.

Some have taken deconditioning breaks 30 to 90 days off, reverting back to the usual array of hand PE, i.e. jelqing, mild to moderate hand stretching, and the like. They may decide they have reached a pleatau to begin this 'break'.

When I could not get anything more by using 600 - 900 grams, after 90 days, I might at times crank up the grams to 1000+ grams, and run with that for several hours in a week. At times it worked.

Those who run with amounts as you describe, can't do that. I could never run that high, 2700g, as it would cause tears in the surface of the skin way before I ever got up that high.

Possibly if you are no longer gaining with the extender, you can go 'manual' for a while. Some turn to hanging.
    Fun isn't it ?
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Lol #when one guy says everything needed to be said!^

Comment

Lol #when one guy says everything needed to be said!^

Comment

Working...
        X