first hanging set done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• first hanging set done

did my first 3 sets of hanging today on the first day of getting my bib starter felt good for the most part. I cut 1 and a half inch by 15 inches of theraband wrapped it a inch back from the coronal ridge clamped the hanger on adjusting everything till i get the hanger just clamping right behind the glans, and i go to put my weights on and start hanging 2 and a half pounds. Now my flaccid size without being stretched is like the length of the bib so it is kind of a pain. Now my concern visually is when i turn my dick to the side with it being clamped and weighted it is flat like a pancake is that normal visually if you look to the side?.

As long as your aren't experiencing pain, cold glans, or blue/purplish glans...then you should be fine. Take breaks between sets and take it slow. Good luck
    12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
    6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
    4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
    The League Of PE Legends
    2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

How is it possible to not get cold glans? Hold a heating pad up to you glans while its hanging?

Comment

Cold glans is the first indication that your hanger is cutting off circulation. After your glans have been cold for a while, you start to lose feeling and/or numbness. This happens about the same time your glans turn blue/purple. By then, your penis doesn't have enough circulation to keep your glans redish/pink.

Making sure you don't hang for more then 20 minutes with a compression hanger like the BIB or captain wenches, this will help prevent this. Also, taking 5-10 minutes rest between sets and jelqing blood back into the penis will help prevent this. At the end of 20 minutes, my glans start to get just a bit cooler then the rest of my dick. I know that I need to stop. Monitor and adjust
        12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
        4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

How do you tighten the Bib Hanger enough to where it won't slip off when you give it a tester pull to "make sure it won't come off", yet, not so tight to where it won't cut off circulation?

Comment

You have to find that happy medium. It takes time...trust me! It took me a week to figure out how tight to get the BIB Hardcore so it wouldn't cut off too much circulation. Again, above I didn't mean to say that you can't eliminate cold glans, but take precautions to reduce it. It can be frustrating, but when you find the sweet spot, it becomes second nature.
            12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
            4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

The League Of PE Legends

Comment

to reiterate what Bnip said. In time it will get better. You will figure out the best way everything should be. My advice- keep notes as you try different initial positions, skin position, hanger tightness, wrap methods, etc . A few times I had stumbled upon just the right combination for comfort and reliability and later forgot exactly what it was

Comment

Bnip what is your wrapping technique? I know you said you gained quite a bit from hanging, I'm going into my third month with the Bib starter, and tips from a dude that has plenty of hang-time under his belt?

Comment

Working...
                X