3weeks hanging! I need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3weeks hanging! I need help.

I'm entering my 3rd week hanging [email protected] 6days/1day I kind of need a schedule to keep me on track. And am I hanging enough time a day or...?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ing-101-a.html

You should know the answer to " how much you should hang" and many many more answers to basic questions before you ever start to hang.

What are you using to hang?
    How are you wrapping?
    How many sets a day should you hang?
    How many hours are you willing to dedicate?

These are just simple questions, I can not tell you how much you should hang or how many sets you should do, OK, I could but I wont and if you dont at least read hanging 101 then you should not hang, read it and then tell me what is the amount of time you should hang.

I will say that you are not hanging enough weight and you are not doing enough sets to get anywhere, Read Hanging 101 then ask if you dont understand.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Use the search box and type in 'Bnip' this user has some great threads on hanging.

I would aim for at least 4 20min sets a day, 7 days a week, you will probably need to spend 2 hours a day hanging, start hanging 'btc' do a search on here or google for 'hanging bib btc'. Up the weight 1 lb every week till you get fatigue in the fat pad area, and stay at that weight if you feel it is working, increase the weight as needed.

Cheers Lee.
      Starting stats: 01/04/12 ---- 5 5/8" NBP --- 6 3/8" BP --- 5 6/8" Girth
      Current Stats: 01/01/13 ---- 6 3/8" NBP --- 7 3/8" BP --- 6" Girth
      Goal for 2013: Lose 4/8 inch off fat pad + Get over 7" NBP

Comment

Originally posted by purple999 View Post
        Use the search box and type in 'Bnip' this user has some great threads on hanging.

I would aim for at least 4 20min sets a day, 7 days a week, you will probably need to spend 2 hours a day hanging, start hanging 'btc' do a search on here or google for 'hanging bib btc'. Up the weight 1 lb every week till you get fatigue in the fat pad area, and stay at that weight if you feel it is working, increase the weight as needed.

Cheers Lee.
        Now ya went and told him, he needs to read this stuff, lol.

Comment

Well I guess I got my warm up in! Thanks guys! I'll go read 101 and then get back with you if I need to!

Comment

Yeah BigO is 100% correct, read stuff and be careful, you only have one penis.

Cheers Lee.

Comment

I do have a question what do I do when I'm maxing out my time? Just stay at that time or? I'm planing on doing this long term

Comment

And also I've got a 12-5 tug back? Is this bad or good? I've been doing btc

Comment

Dont worry about tug back, its over rated but it is good to keep an eye on it and gauge if your ligs are being altered. The ideal target thought by many is to be 10 hours weekly or more. This is time in the hanger.

Start off with 3 sets at 2.5 and when you can do that with no problems, then you either add a set or bif you dont have more time you start going up in weight.

Here is another link that may help you, it is for those who do not have as much time and it is a good way to go as well, this link and the hanging 101 are two of the best around.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...less-time.html

I will be glad to help you along, I just wanted you to read the basics.

What are you using as a device for hanging? I can better help you if I know what you are using

Comment

I'm using a device I made, I cut a 3 inch Velcro (single side)piece for wrapping, 3 1 inch (double sided) strips for outside support, a hose clamp, and about a 10 inch single sidded to Velcro to both sides to hang the weight and a cut sock for wrapping.

Comment

And wouldn't a lot of weight make my ligs hard?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                          Dont worry about tug back, its over rated but it is good to keep an eye on it and gauge if your ligs are being altered. The ideal target thought by many is to be 10 hours weekly or more. This is time in the hanger.

Start off with 3 sets at 2.5 and when you can do that with no problems, then you either add a set or bif you dont have more time you start going up in weight.

Here is another link that may help you, it is for those who do not have as much time and it is a good way to go as well, this link and the hanging 101 are two of the best around.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...less-time.html

I will be glad to help you along, I just wanted you to read the basics.

What are you using as a device for hanging? I can better help you if I know what you are using
                          Big O , I started my first progressive set 5lbs at 15 mins the first to mintutes i felt my skin start stretching, after that if felt somewhat of a fatigues

Comment

Unfortunately with hanging, you could well experience the feeling of skin stretch before you start feeling the actual fatigue of the ligs, it feels more like a slight burn rather than an ache.

Its different with everyone, but a few have gone up to 30+ lbs with a bib hanger, others have progressed nicely and have not needed to push the weight at around 12 lbs, from what I have read 18-21 lbs seems to be the recommended weight for most.

You should only progress 1 lb a week and if you feel x lbs is working well for you, there is no reason to keep going up.

Cheers Lee.

Comment

Keep forgetting your not using a bib, be very careful progressing up at higher weight.

Just make sure everything looks and feels ok.

Quite a few people have progressed very well with home made devices.

Cheers Lee.
                              purple999
                              Last edited by purple999; 01-11-2014, 12:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X