NEW TO PEgym i have a question about a product

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW TO PEgym i have a question about a product

Hi everyone!, I am new to PEgym, and I am liking all of the useful info. I am 26 years old, live in Colorado, and about to get married to my girlfriend of 6 years. we are getting married in august and I would like to maximize my gains for the honey moon. I was wondering first of all if any one has info on a product called PenaTropin? good, bad, useless, worth it...ect? also what I can do to get the most gains in 8 months, weather that is a pill, pump, (Bathmate looks recommended on here, but is it worth it?) or a good exercise routine? any info would be great!

Welcome aboard djuedemann!

And congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Pills won't enlarge your penis, maybe increase your EQ temporarily but thats it, and they are expensive.

I suggest you start with a manual routine, please read the following thread, and make sure to pay close attention to the safety section, then choose a beginner's routine to follow for at least 90 days.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

Good Luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hey dejuedemann!

Welcome to the Gym.

Not much I can add to B8's great recommendations. Just keep in mind that PE is not a quick fix but a long term process. However, eight months should be enough time to add a little length and girth. Perhaps if you advise whether you want to concentrate on girth or length, we can give you better advice.
      not2big
      Senior Super Moderator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by not2big; 01-21-2014, 10:08 PM.
      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I would like to gain more girth

Comment

Congratulations on the marriage! It really is a special thing, being married. You'll find that the most sex crazed, yet sexually satisfied, people around are the married folks.

Anyways, first remember that she has already chosen you, so although your intention seems to be to maximize the wedding night experience, it's going to be just as memorable and exciting for both of you whether your member is a big bigger or not.

And with that idealistic disclaimer out of the way, get yourself on a beginner routine as the members above mentioned. Do it not only for the wedding night, but for a permanent boost in size and performance for all the time after. Right now you have enough time to make a lot of improvement before the wedding, and can probably increase EQ up to a high maximum as well as add a good bit of size.

Nothing like a deadline like that to motivate a person, so get at it, and I hope it goes well.

Comment

Working...
          X