Hanging Stretch Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanging Stretch Question

Something new happened today and I do not know if I should be worried or happy. At about 35 minutes of BTC hanging (20 minutes on the right side, 10 minutes on the left side, and 5 minutes straight down between the balls) I felt my shaft extend. Let me be clearer on my explanation. I hang with my testicles pulled to the side because it is a deeper, better angle that provides more pull. I do one side then the other then straight down splitting the testicles.

I felt something inside my shaft and it lengthened some. It was the weirdest feeling and it went away quickly. It is obvious that it is hanging down further. I hope that I did not do some kind of damage in there. Has this stretch happened to someone else? Should I be worried?
    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

1. I hope it is a good sign of a solid length gain.

2. I hope it happens to me.

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
      1. I hope it is a good sign of a solid length gain.

2. I hope it happens to me.
      so do i
      PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

This keeps happening and now I am noticing that my flaccid is getting really skinny compared to 'normal' hanging girth.

Comment

Just out of curiosity, how much weight were you hanging? Keep us up to date. Good luck. Hopefully it is something good.

Comment

8 pounds btc

Comment

Sounds like you experienced a lig pop, it is not anything to worry about if that is what happened. If there is no pain associated with it then you are fine.

Many have reported length gains shortly after experiencing these lig pops.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                Sounds like you experienced a lig pop, it is not anything to worry about if that is what happened. If there is no pain associated with it then you are fine.

Many have reported length gains shortly after experiencing these lig pops.
                Initially I thought the same thing, but I can feel my tunica lengthening. The stretch is coming from the area where the bib hanger attached. It is like the other areas stretched out, but not that area. It makes sense to me.

The issue that concerns me is that my shaft becomes thinner and stretches further. This does not seem normal to me.

EQ is not an issue and there is no pain. So, I do not see an immediate penis problem. Right now I am worried that I will need a thinner sleeve.

Comment

I have had it happen to me once, I thought it was pulling out from inside just like elastic stretching. I gained an inch after this over several months.

Comment

Originally posted by oldbri View Post
                    I have had it happen to me once, I thought it was pulling out from inside just like elastic stretching. I gained an inch after this over several months.
                    I will wet myself if I gain another inch. That would be epic to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                    X