Question regarding in clamping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding in clamping

After PurpleOnes recommended clamping for my girth exercise. Felt impressed to try it. But I want to be unique. I do clamping during my sleep time and release it every morning when I wake up. I sleep 6-8 hours it means 6-8 hours of clamping. I wake up in the morning with the blast of my erection (nice morning wood). Actually, I don't experience any negative effects with my unit. My question is , should I continue it or stop for my safety. Thanks

-GeeMox
    GOAL DIGGER !

You need atleast 6 months of PE under your belt to even consider clamping.

Read this:Clamping Guide | PEGym

Penis Clamping 101

I think that clamping for that long is pretty dangerous since when someone starts with clamping they do it for 5 minutes while kegeling.

So sleeping while clamping is really dangerous and how you can watch your dick during sleep?

You need to set a timer for it and watch closely at your dicks color.

So you start with 5 minutes and continue later on to 10-20 minutes but again you need to condition your penis for 6 months at first
    PurpleOnes
    Member of the Month June 2014
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by PurpleOnes; 02-01-2014, 08:21 AM.
    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Back the trolley, I am coming at you as someone with a few years experience. Right now although it feels all good to see an inflated penis, you need to slow down some. Clamping is advanced for a reason which horse squeeze and uli's some precede it. You should be doing JP 90 first and foremost before you hurt your penis which will just piss your woman off.

Clamping time is usually 10-20 minutes per set else you risk nerve damage and even venal damage due to deprivation of oxygen and lack of flow where blood cells can dehydrate from stagnancy. I want you to understand this because clamping is suffocating your penis as well. Usually within 10-20 minutes it will turn purple due to that.
      Now, if your penis is not turning purple which would defy physics and biology from clamping then there is a breach in your clamp and the pressure cannot be somewhat sustained.
      Begin 7/25/2011:
      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

must be doing some kind of light clamping, what are you using? If you clamped like I do your dick would die in your sleep. There is absolutly no way that clamping over night wont kill your dong.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
          must be doing some kind of light clamping, what are you using? If you clamped like I do your dick would die in your sleep. There is absolutly no way that clamping over night wont kill your dong.
          That's what I thought too. Clamping for so long and have well working penis ..... no way

Comment

Wow...seriously...doing any PE involving constriction while you sleep is really risky. Tissue necrosis...even the possibility of tissue necrosis is nothing to mess with.

Edit: seems you already did it...since your dick is still alive and attached to your body I agree with the others...you must not have "clamped" very tight at all thankfully.
            Steneo
            PEGym Hero
            Member of the Month Dec 2013
            Last edited by Steneo; 02-01-2014, 09:57 AM.
            Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Damn, I am too afraid to clamp during the day and you are doing it for 8 hours while you are sleeping? Are you loco?
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                Damn, I am too afraid to clamp during the day and you are doing it for 8 hours while you are sleeping? Are you loco?
                That's why I'm questioning. Don't call me crazy I have an sober mind dude
                GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Ok, I will stop it. Thanks for the concern. I really appreciate it
                  GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

You may have had it semi clamped which in most cases you will lose pressure from the resistance alone. So, during a regular clamping session, you sometimes have to re-push blood from behind the balls to reestablish the pressure amount. The penis will evidently go purple with a good clamp regardless. But, you shouldn't be concerning yourself with this for now. And, please, stay with the conditioning course first (JP's) keeping in mind that jelging is the back bone of PE. You can't force your body to increase your penis in fibers beyond what the body can allow.
                    It is far better to gain a little temporary gains to know you can get some, then cement it staying at the same level for a while given the body time to all them fibers than get an inflated penis (which are only stretched fibers and cellular walls) which will deflate going back to normal. Play is safe, bro.

Also, take the time in talking with members who have been here a while, no offense to newbie or under a year, about advanced exercises first.

I stayed with JP's 6 months to make sure my penis will well adapted to be before moving forward. There is nothing work with that at all.
                    Begin 7/25/2011:
                    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I was actually stupid enough to try this with a clamp on fully closed. Done that passing out while pumping too.

From my experience you won't kill your erection, but you're going to really hurt yourself. You might kill any chance of a good erection for a few days, get some nasty bruising and irritated skin, and you're going to wake up freaking out in pain. Unless you're superman you're going have nightmares after that about losing you penis. It's just not a good idea.

Sleep time is for healing only.
                      Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Take it slowly and worry about clamping when you have conditioned your penis.

Research as much as you can on the subject of PE since you want to stay safe and do the exercises correctly.

I'm glad that nothing happend to your dick but you got to stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                          You may have had it semi clamped which in most cases you will lose pressure from the resistance alone. So, during a regular clamping session, you sometimes have to re-push blood from behind the balls to reestablish the pressure amount. The penis will evidently go purple with a good clamp regardless. But, you shouldn't be concerning yourself with this for now. And, please, stay with the conditioning course first (JP's) keeping in mind that jelging is the back bone of PE. You can't force your body to increase your penis in fibers beyond what the body can allow.
                          It is far better to gain a little temporary gains to know you can get some, then cement it staying at the same level for a while given the body time to all them fibers than get an inflated penis (which are only stretched fibers and cellular walls) which will deflate going back to normal. Play is safe, bro.

Also, take the time in talking with members who have been here a while, no offense to newbie or under a year, about advanced exercises first.

I stayed with JP's 6 months to make sure my penis will well adapted to be before moving forward. There is nothing work with that at all.
                          Thanks for advice buddy. I appreciate it . Actually I'm done at JP's 90 days. I'm 7 months old in PE and creating my own routine, In fact I see some gains after JP's routine short gain only
                          GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
                            I was actually stupid enough to try this with a clamp on fully closed. Done that passing out while pumping too.

From my experience you won't kill your erection, but you're going to really hurt yourself. You might kill any chance of a good erection for a few days, get some nasty bruising and irritated skin, and you're going to wake up freaking out in pain. Unless you're superman you're going have nightmares after that about losing you penis. It's just not a good idea.

Sleep time is for healing only.
                            Probably yes,

By the way, Thanks for your concern buddy
                            GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
                              Take it slowly and worry about clamping when you have conditioned your penis.

Research as much as you can on the subject of PE since you want to stay safe and do the exercises correctly.

I'm glad that nothing happend to your dick but you got to stay safe.
                              Ok boss,

Actually I experienced coldness which is one of the negative sign of clamping. right ?

By the way,
                              can I add you in my friend-list ? if you would mind.

Thanks,
                              GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

Working...
                              X