Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just bought my first penis extender, any tips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just bought my first penis extender, any tips?

I bought one last night as a kinda last minute purchase to use my $10 in eBay bucks.
    I didn't know what to buy so I figured I'd buy an extender.
    I don't know if this is allowed, but here is what I bought:
    Penis Extender 2 x Spring Loaded Rod Male Enlarger Hybrid Strap New Green | eBay

Has anyone used this particular extender? It claims it's a hybrid spring loaded extender. Whatever that means...
    I have no knowledge of any kind of extender besides what I read on Pegym.
    I know most people suggest the Phallosan or X4 labs extender, but I wanted to try something cheap first.
    It was like $24 with my eBay bucks and I hope it can work for at least a year before any problems arise.
    I've done manual PE in the past but I hurt my glans so I was scared to do manual PE after that.

So a few questions I had were...
    -Are extenders too noticeable in jeans? I wear slim straight (not skinny), so there is some room in my crotch area. If I wear it pointing up, would that be too awkward?
    However, when I sit down the crotch area get pretty tight. Would that be a problem?
    -What is the recommended hours of wearing the extender for maximum efficiency?
    -Do I have to do manual PE to "lock in" any gains?
    -Do extenders help with girth, or is that mainly just manual PE?
    -If I wear it let's say for 4-6 hours a day (more on the weekend) for 3-4 months, is that too much?
    -Can I sleep with it on? I don't move much at all when I sleep.

Thanks!
    2/3/14
    -BPEL = 6"
    -EG = ~4.5"

I couldn't see any details in the picture, but for $10 you can't go to far wrong. The hybred mounting straps should make it more comfortable. Hopefully, it has a way of determining tension because my recommendation would be to keep tension below 600 gr. for the first 2 a 3 months.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
      I couldn't see any details in the picture, but for $10 you can't go to far wrong. The hybred mounting straps should make it more comfortable. Hopefully, it has a way of determining tension because my recommendation would be to keep tension below 600 gr. for the first 2 a 3 months.
      If you look closely at the rods, there are small lines. Are those there to measure the tension?
      2/3/14
      -BPEL = 6"
      -EG = ~4.5"

Comment

My advice is to sit in a chair with a towel over your lap when you extend (you can sit naked if you really want). This way you can keep a close eye on what is going on and make immediate adjustments as needed.

Be warned, sitting and standing require different settings, so plan accordingly. I learned this a painful way. Just trying to save you some agony.
        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Yes, the first time you bend over wearing most extenders (like to pick an object up off the floor ) can be a real eye opener.
          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Okay Dude, I bought the same one! I don't use it on a regular basis. My routine is hanging, edging and UJW (mostly). - Now I do use the extender occasionally, but the more I use it, I realize it is the least effective means of PE (good thing it's cheap!). The first thing I learned was to stay away from the silicone noose. The silicone harness works better at holding with less of a tourniquet effect. I found that a .5 inch dia. piece of foam between my shaft and the hard plastic (under the glans) created a better grip for the harness and was more comfy.(be careful of pinching skin - ouch!) I think there are better means of PE. The extender is not comfortable to wear for very long and you need tons of hours using medium traction for real gains.

I think my UJW is more effective and more comfortable in achieving medium traction for extended periods of time (hours and hours) and is easy to put on and take off, if you need to use the gents.. I use a standard 4 inch ace badage cut abot 12 inches long. Stretch wang out flacid, start at the glans and work to the base. Wrap about 5 times (not too tight, not too loose). Use clips to fasten, go about your day!!! Works great!

Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by trepan View Post
              Okay Dude, I bought the same one! I don't use it on a regular basis. My routine is hanging, edging and UJW (mostly). - Now I do use the extender occasionally, but the more I use it, I realize it is the least effective means of PE (good thing it's cheap!). The first thing I learned was to stay away from the silicone noose. The silicone harness works better at holding with less of a tourniquet effect. I found that a .5 inch dia. piece of foam between my shaft and the hard plastic (under the glans) created a better grip for the harness and was more comfy.(be careful of pinching skin - ouch!) I think there are better means of PE. The extender is not comfortable to wear for very long and you need tons of hours using medium traction for real gains.

I think my UJW is more effective and more comfortable in achieving medium traction for extended periods of time (hours and hours) and is easy to put on and take off, if you need to use the gents.. I use a standard 4 inch ace badage cut abot 12 inches long. Stretch wang out flacid, start at the glans and work to the base. Wrap about 5 times (not too tight, not too loose). Use clips to fasten, go about your day!!! Works great!

Good luck!
              So should I return it? I read a thread about using UJW and Horny Goat weed, should I do that?
              I just don't do manual because like I said last time I tried it my glans was really sore so I was scared I would break my pipi. I just don't have a lot of time alone since I have school and work and then I'm living at home while I get some teethwork done.
              2/3/14
              -BPEL = 6"
              -EG = ~4.5"

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
                My advice is to sit in a chair with a towel over your lap when you extend (you can sit naked if you really want). This way you can keep a close eye on what is going on and make immediate adjustments as needed.

Be warned, sitting and standing require different settings, so plan accordingly. I learned this a painful way. Just trying to save you some agony.
                Sounds like this would be impossible to wear to school.
                2/3/14
                -BPEL = 6"
                -EG = ~4.5"

Comment

Originally posted by mugen1237 View Post
                  So should I return it? I read a thread about using UJW and Horny Goat weed, should I do that?
                  I just don't do manual because like I said last time I tried it my glans was really sore so I was scared I would break my pipi. I just don't have a lot of time alone since I have school and work and then I'm living at home while I get some teethwork done.
                  Yeah Dude, You already bought it, so just experiment with it and use it as an addition to your main PE routine. There's no way you are going to wear that thing around town. I only use mine lying on my back in bed, and really don't dig that very much. The extender is made well and works exactly the same as the expensive ones but is uncomfortable - IMO!.... be thankful you didn't drop two hondo on one. If you stop using it altogether, just leave somewhere at your buddy's house where his mom can find it. haha Anyway, try the UJW regardless. I am sporting much better flaccid length from that alone!!

Comment

Yeah Dude, You already bought it, so just experiment with it and use it as an addition to your main PE routine. There's no way you are going to wear that thing around town. I only use mine lying on my back in bed, and really don't dig that very much. The extender is made well and works exactly the same as the expensive ones but is uncomfortable - IMO!.... be thankful you didn't drop two hondo on one. If you stop using it altogether, just leave somewhere at your buddy's house where his mom can find it. haha Anyway, try the UJW regardless. I am sporting much better flaccid length from that alone!!
                    lol most of my friends are gone now. I'm hoping no one in my family sees it when the mailman brings it. That would be an extremely awkward situation. I might just return it because I really have no privacy with five other people in the house. And I care more about flaccid than erect. I think if I just really dedicate myself to do the JP90 and wear the UJW, come December, hopefully I'll be fairly big. My goal is to reach at least 7" BPEL and 5.5-6" girth, 8" would be the biggest I'd go though. Right now I'm about 6" BPEL and around 4.5-5" girth. My Flaccid is PATHETIC at around 3" sometimes even going down to an inch or below. I'd rather have a long flaccid length and a thick erect girth than just length.
                    So do you think if I stick to JP90 and UJW I can see at least an inch or so in gains to flaccid and erect length by December? I'm going to Florida and plan on wearing shorts to show off my potential womanizer bulge.
                    2/3/14
                    -BPEL = 6"
                    -EG = ~4.5"

Comment

I don't know man. I'm new too! Everybody is different. Do lots of reading in the forums, try different techniques and listen to what your body tells you. And by all means, do not hurt yourself by trying to do too much too soon. Once you hone in on a routine, stick with it. Remember, slow and steady wins the race! Consistency is key!

The UJW will definitely help with flaccid length.... Also, go commando as much as you can. It feels great to let that meat hammer swing around with the UJW on! It wouldn't hurt either to start eating right and exercising if you don't already! Also, clip your pubes back so that they are nice and short - you don't need to shave, just clippers. - it helps when doing PE!

Comment

I don't know man. I'm new too! Everybody is different. Do lots of reading in the forums, try different techniques and listen to what your body tells you. And by all means, do not hurt yourself by trying to do too much too soon. Once you hone in on a routine, stick with it. Remember, slow and steady wins the race! Consistency is key!

The UJW will definitely help with flaccid length.... Also, go commando as much as you can. It feels great to let that meat hammer swing around with the UJW on! It wouldn't hurt either to start eating right and exercising if you don't already! Also, clip your pubes back so that they are nice and short - you don't need to shave, just clippers. - it helps when doing PE!
                        I'll probably try JP90 or read around in the beginner's forum then.
                        Where can I buy a UJW or is it just ACE bandage? And I eat pretty healthy and work out 3-5 times a week. I don't do much cardio, just lifting for the most part.
                        2/3/14
                        -BPEL = 6"
                        -EG = ~4.5"

Comment

Yeah for that low price you should just use it for practice. Now sometimes for comfort support while wearing it you can use it while wearing the silicone sleeves. I had seen a picture on the Flaccid Jackit site that shows it in actual use. But you also can get the Ab-Silicon sleeves as well. So always explore your options for added comfort. Because it doesn't matter which bike you ride, just make sure the seat is comfortable. Good luck.

Comment

I'm thinking about getting the ProMale Extender its real cheap on eBay

Comment

clippers work great(not the bald setting tho lol)

Comment

Working...
                              X