Clamping Q & A

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamping Q & A

I am going to use this thread as a base for Q & A about clamping and post relevant threads/links here:

Clamping FAQ: https://www.pegym.com/articles/clamping-faq-and-tips

Clamping Guidelines: https://www.pegym.com/guides/clamping-guide

Clamping 101: https://www.pegym.com/articles/clamp...clamping-guide

Clamping step-by-step: https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...g-step-by-step

Clamping Video Instructions: https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercise...o-instructions

Clamping Dangers: https://www.pegym.com/articles/clamping-dangers

Clamping and Caution: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...d-caution.html

MOS Clamping: http://www.*************.com/forum/s...-Long-Clamping

Thunders' Clamping: http://www.*************.org/penis-e...lampingroutine

Red Zulu's Download Clamping Guide: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...-clamping.html

New Clamps

New Gadget!

Jelqing and clamping tool!

The Penilizer

My new padding for clamping Pictures
    Last edited by BigO; 04-08-2015, 11:41 AM.
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

With clamping you want to do it every other day. Super experienced people are able to do it every day. Clamping has been the cause of two injuries of mine. One caused me to be out the game for half a year the latest hard vein has put me out for two months. I just measured today and I have lose half an inch in bg and (I measured twice) between 1/4 and 1/8 of an inch in mg. you need to make sure none of your veins are hard after every clamping session. also dark purple is bad but no mater what it's going to get darker during the session. Warm ups are essential you need to warm down as well. It's easy to over do it when it comes to clamping. Never cum while clamped. Google clamping and you will learn a lot. I suggest 3 sets of 5 min clamped at first. Test the waters first

Comment

I've used clamping before in the past and I plan to use it when I start my PE again. One thing I've notice about clamping is that the bigger the girth, the less and less you should use it because it has a tighter grip on it. I've notice when I use it I still get some blood flow to it. You would think that those that are 5.5 or 6.5 would not get much blood flow because of thickness. And I'm 4.5 in girth by the way. I used it between 10 to 20 minutes. I do a lot of cardio which is good for the heart and help blood pressure. I want to take nitric oxide which helps better blood flow through the body.

Comment

That is one thing that I was wondering actually, would people with larger girths have more difficulty with clamping too tight. I am 4.75 and seem to get good expansion with it but there is still room for bloodflow on the tightest clamp.

Comment

The tighter the clamp the more harmful it is to your penis.

Comment

Anyone else got any views/advice on clamping from the questions I asked?

Comment

I did clamping for some months with zero gains. It's odd, because every single time, I would clamp from 5 to 10 minutes for sets. Sometimes I did it two days in a row, but mostly had a day off from it or two.

I would always get the maximum expansion my dick could get! And there was "no way I could not gain any girth by doing this!". But I didn't, nothing. Then a minor injury happened while I clamped in a shower. Some hair follicle got irritated and caused an inflammation. Since then, I haven't bothered clamping anymore. It does not work for me.

If anything, I would only use it for extra expansion after a PE workout, just to get hat last "maximum squeeze" out of your dick.
              BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
              MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
              BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Yeh I thought if any type of exercise would give you good girth gains it would be clamping!

So is there anyone out there who got good gains from it?

Comment

Bump for more opinions on this.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                    Yeh I thought if any type of exercise would give you good girth gains it would be clamping!
                    This is exactly what me and many folks thought about hanging for length, like its the ultimate workout for length and u will gain! well i think a large amount of hangers had no success hanging...
                    anyway i read soemwhere in ************* a thread about no gains clamping everyday but gains from jelqing every other day...
                    i think once/if i reach my length goal, i will start using a hydropump for girth...

Comment

Originally posted by Grim Reaper View Post
                      This is exactly what me and many folks thought about hanging for length, like its the ultimate workout for length and u will gain! well i think a large amount of hangers had no success hanging...
                      anyway i read soemwhere in ************* a thread about no gains clamping everyday but gains from jelqing every other day...
                      i think once/if i reach my length goal, i will start using a hydropump for girth...
                      I'm definitely using that hydropump for girth and an extender for length. I remember using the extender for about 3 hours without feeling any pain and I got a few gains but ended my PE kinda quick. I could use it like that at first but when I started to get use to it I could use it longer. Never use a hydropump, but I seen videos and heard good things about it and I'm looking forward in to trying one out.

Also

Comment

Ok wrong button. Like I was saying.......

Also I did't get permanent gains off of using clamping but after I use it my flaccid was bigger without ejaculating. I think I can get permanent gains if I use it more. I measured myself when I use it and it adds 0.5 in in girth and 0.25 in in length. You can't expect to much gain in length or girth if you ejaculate.

Comment

So still nobody who advocates that clamping is worthwhile/effective etc?

Comment

I like to clamp behind the balls when I do. I don't do it as often, I find that pumping kinda give a close result. I think behind the balls there is less chance for injury and I like the way it feels. I think you CAN get injured if you do not use common sense. Lately I've been using the rolling pin for some girth and length and it works.

This is what I do: Sometimes I feel like doing an exercise and it seems to be what works at that time.....I may roll for a couple of weeks or months and then switch to something else. It's like I have a favorite exercise for a while and then I change. It seems to work for me,,,,like a "change-up" routine. I still clamp, but BTB's. I even pump on top of a clamp. I've got a narrow tube that I like to use, so I'll put the clamp on first and then pump on top of it all. It kinda is like a leverage or fulcrum point, because the pumping action will PUSH the clamp deeper into my pelvic area as well as PULL OUT some inner penis with the suction. You just have to be there! ;-)
                            Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Thanks, that sounds intense, clamping and then pumping

I am trying to gradually increase the intensity of my sessions, so I might take some of your girth tips into account when I am a bit more confident about my ability to sustain the pressure of stuff like the rolling pin haha. They sound good though.

BHB clamping is safe? I don't know why, but it looks so intense. I have a few cock rings and BHB rings, I might try using those for exercises and see how I get on before clamping BHB.

Which exercise/device did you find gave you the best results for girth?

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
                              I like to clamp behind the balls when I do. I don't do it as often, I find that pumping kinda give a close result. I think behind the balls there is less chance for injury and I like the way it feels. I think you CAN get injured if you do not use common sense. Lately I've been using the rolling pin for some girth and length and it works.

This is what I do: Sometimes I feel like doing an exercise and it seems to be what works at that time.....I may roll for a couple of weeks or months and then switch to something else. It's like I have a favorite exercise for a while and then I change. It seems to work for me,,,,like a "change-up" routine. I still clamp, but BTB's. I even pump on top of a clamp. I've got a narrow tube that I like to use, so I'll put the clamp on first and then pump on top of it all. It kinda is like a leverage or fulcrum point, because the pumping action will PUSH the clamp deeper into my pelvic area as well as PULL OUT some inner penis with the suction. You just have to be there! ;-)

Comment

Working...
                              X