Dick filling the pump - Enlargement Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dick filling the pump - Enlargement Question

I notice that i'm filling pretty much almost all of my Bathmate X30 - meaning, hardly any space left on top and parts of my dick touching/compressing on the sides/around it. In order to grow in girth and length, do i need more space to grow (meaning get a new bigger pump) or should i still be able to able if my penis is expanding within the space of the X30?

What are your stats?

Comment

Yeah I'm touching the sides of my Hercules , not tight but touching. I need to upgrade.

Comment

I haven't measured girth in a while. Length, about 8" BPEL. My rationale is that if there's not enough space to further expand the penis in certain areas within the pump, then how can it grow further?? Does that make sense?

Comment

Well of course you need more space. No you can't grow larger than the container size. That's pretty basic

Comment

has the pump worked well for you? How much of a gain did you Achieve so far? I am currently considering purchasing a bathmate. I would like to hear from a real person if it is worth the price. Thank you.

Comment

I got 1/4 inch of girth within a month. My cock had stayed thicker even though I only use it a couple times a month. My GF noticed right away and we are both very happy :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Roguish75 View Post
                Well of course you need more space. No you can't grow larger than the container size. That's pretty basic
                Now, that's not that simple. I expand my dick a lot within the tube, but my dick is not that actual size - it deflates of course. If it was the size of the tube, then of course i'd need a bigger one to grow more; but first maybe i have to grow almost the girth inside of the tube to really stop the growth potential....

Comment

Originally posted by Leozroar View Post
                  has the pump worked well for you? How much of a gain did you Achieve so far? I am currently considering purchasing a bathmate. I would like to hear from a real person if it is worth the price. Thank you.
                  I've gained some girth, yes (not sure how much cause haven't measure). length-wise, i haven't grown since beginning to pump.

Comment

Working...
                  X