hair ties and bathmates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hair ties and bathmates

so i initially got a hair tie to tie back my scrotum while pumping....but i got the bright idea of just double-wrapping it round my boy, getting to a 60-70% erection level, and pumping with it on.

i was a bit wary because i know the bathmate is supposed to increase circulation and i'd be effectively restricting that....

but when i removed it after 5-7 minutes....i almost didn't recognize it. it was swollen beyond what i expected.

my question:

is this a PI telling me that this method is effective for my member? should i continue it?

Bump. Anyone?

Comment

Hi Chair

I been using the bathmate for about 5 months now i did have a month off from it in January as i had a injury but started back up again as i missed that pumped look

i myself did the hair tie thing when my EQ was a little low only on my first 10mins would be tied on and the other with out it dose not matters with or with out

i did find the tie would be pulled up a little from the suction and my base wouldn't get as pumped

i no longer use the tie as my EQ 9/10 most of the time so no need after you do your warm up stretches if your EQ is still low just put the pump on and pump slow and don't get 100% suction just the slight sucking from that should make you get hard well it works for me give it a go

hair tie for me didn't aid so i no longer use it but we are not all the same so what ever works best for you

just remember safety first and watch out for the over pumping if you think its starting just take it off shake your wang around stretch him and start over

Good luck mate all the best
      Start Stats
      27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
      5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
      Current stats

6.9 BPEL
      5.4 MEG

Year Goal
      7.0 BPEL
      5.5 MSEG

Comment

Hair ties are generally too thin to be comfortable. You would be better of with a silicone cock ring. Neoprene rings offer a bit mor tension if the silicone ring is not tight enough.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Working...
        X