Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help?

Hi guys !

I would like to know if it is normal and if someone has experimented the same...

I used an extender and jelqing for the first 2 months. I quickly gained 1 cm (from 14 to 15).

I was becoming crazy with the cheap extender always slipping off so I decided to buy the bib starter.

After almost 7 weeks of hanging, I thought I would go from 15 cms to 15.5

However, I lost EQ and I am always at 14 or 14,5.

I lost my gains instead of gaining !

I am a little bit discouraged, has it happened with someone before?

I went from 2,5 to 5 lbs in 7 weeks.

Thank you

Personally I would stick with the same weight until your positive PI's become neutral and then move up in weight, but not by double the weight.
    "Those who know others have knowledge,
    those who know themselves have insight.
    Those who master others have force,
    those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Ive read that the veterans will work up to 3×20 min sessions with a weight that has positive PI's. Increase the weight by 10% and start with 3×10 min sessions and work your way back up to 3×20 min sessions.
      She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
      Bpel 7.2
      Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
      Bpel 7.75
      Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
      Bpel 7.75
      Meg 5.25

Short term goal
      Bpel 7.9
      Meg 5.1

End goal
      bpel 8.25
      Meg 6

Comment

Thank you for your answers guys !
        I am trying to find a post or article on the meaning of all the contractions...

Positive PI's = ???

Better erection I guess?

Thank you

Comment

Positive PI's=better EQ (erection quality), morning wood, better flaccid hang, there more but ill leave that to you to find
          She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
          Bpel 7.2
          Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
          Bpel 7.75
          Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
          Bpel 7.75
          Meg 5.25

Short term goal
          Bpel 7.9
          Meg 5.1

End goal
          bpel 8.25
          Meg 6

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/articles/physi...p-penis-growth
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hey thank you MrB8 for the article!
              In fact, I have all the criteria of negative PI's.

I will reduce the amount of time hanging.

Comment

Originally posted by mosyyy View Post
                Hey thank you MrB8 for the article!
                In fact, I have all the criteria of negative PI's.

I will reduce the amount of time hanging.
                You're welcome.

I think its a good idea to take some time off, until the negative PIs are gone then you may resume PE, taking care not to over train this time.

Good Luck!
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Help an alligator is biting my device.

Help my kid tried on my device and is turning blue .

Help my device is all rusty.

Help my wife is cheating on me with the guy who sold me my device.

WOULD IT BE SO HARD to include a little detail in your subject line, so people who know the answers to the above dilemas don't waste their time clicking on your thread?

RESPECT PEOPLE'S TIME.
                  Foreskin Restoration, PE, Peyronies, and Phimosis solutions are my life's work.

Comment

Sorry for your wife dude. Oh and for the alligator too.

Thanks again to Burty, Hammertime and Mrb8 for your help. I

Comment

I've got a question, just for thought...if you started with jelging and using an extender, and you saw a rapid increase, why would you change things, especially when after changing, you went from the ultimate positive PI to now having the worst negative PIs? Ever think it might be worth it to go back to what you started with?

Just because something worked for someone else, and you think it's going to work for you, doesn't always mean it will, listen to your body, and take a step back to analyze what it's telling you. Other than that, best of luck to ya
                      Starting: 25 October 2013
                      BPEL - 7 1/4"
                      BPFSL - 7 7/8"
                      EG - 5"

Current:
                      BPEL - 7 11/16"
                      BPFSL - 8"
                      EG - 5"

Comment

Yeah man I should have sticked to the extender and jelqing =P
                        It's just because my extender is cheap and very uncomfortable

Comment

Originally posted by mosyyy View Post
                          Yeah man I should have sticked to the extender and jelqing =P
                          It's just because my extender is cheap and very uncomfortable
                          i was just gonna write what bombtech wrote. also u shouldve bought a vacuum hanger instead, u could work up to 1-1.5 hr sets, gets u fatigued at little weight cuz of the duration. if i was u i would stop hanging right away cuz by increasing force/weight ur just making ur tunica harder to deform, in other words u might be disabling urself of future gains. thats the reason people start hanging as the ultimate workout, or the first and last.

u had a problem with a cheapass extender u shouldve went for a better extending device, like a x4 or vacextender or penimaster pro, or phallosan. i see where ur coming from tho, i did the same thing as u. i was getting unhappy with my extender so i quickly switched to bib starter, when all i needed to do is get a better extender~! i miss feeling that hard-rope type thing inside my tunica when i stretched. it has toughened and expanded over the months/years, i wish i had the knowledge of pe back then that i do now, thats why make ur decisions carefully or u'll regret them. pe is not just pulling ur dick, u need to know what ur doing.

Comment

Working...
                          X