How much is to much?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much is to much?

Im relativley new to PE and I am curious as to how much is too much. I used my bathmate today for the second time and did a 12 min. session. Then 4 hours later I used my x4labs extender on 1200g. for about 2 hours now its about 8 hours after my last extension session can I go for another 2 hours or should I call it good for the day? Laying here I do for the first time have a sensation of a fatigued penis its kind of like a after the gym "feel good sore" though. My main question about asking "How much is too much" is that I just read that if you overtrain you can perminently loose or slow potential gains. Is this true?

As always thanks in advance Gents.
    Start 01/01/2014 - 03/01/2014
    BPEL - 7"
    MSEG - 5.8"

02/01/2016 BPEL - 7.25"
    MSEG - 6"

Current BPEL- 7.5
    MSEG - 5.8"

Short Goal BPEL 8
    MSEG 6.25

Long Goal BPEL - 9"
    MSEG - 6.5"

If your penis feels fatigued then take a rest. You don't want to carry on working it out if it already feels tired, you wouldn't do that to your biceps, would you?
    If I were you I would stop for the day!
    Take a few days break until your cock feels normal again, and do NOT go too hard in future because you say that you're relatively new to PE and you have to build your way up to being able to do a lot of PE otherwise your cock won't be able to handle it and you will possibly fuck it up

"Less is more in the beginning"

Comment

There is a devices subforum where you can find more advice on how long and hard to use your devices.

There is a list of Physiological Indicators (PI's) in a post here, if you search you should find it. I personally go for plump and not turtled.
      BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
      MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
      CI:1.5 -2.5
      Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
      275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
      6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

When you can't get your penis erect, then that is "too much".
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Your ideal training intensity, volume, and frequency is something that will be determined over time. You'll want to find just the right balance of factors that gives you maximum growth and higher EQ.

Start on the low end of what you're capable of and add more each session until you start to feel challenged. From there, keep a close eye on your measurements and EQ to ensure that you're gaining but not overtraining.
          Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
          X