The Penilizer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Penilizer

I could not help myself. I hate all manual exercises that target my CC's and i thought that this was interesting and not to expensive. Actually pretty cheap. First time i spent money for my PE efforts. I get lube for free in my Dorm and its pretty freaking good. I think this will target my CC's very well so i just wanted to show u guys. I'll let you know how it works once i get it. I didn't buy it from this website i got it from amazon because i trust it more.

The Penilizer The Penilizer
    BPEL- 8.25
    MEG-5.75
    BPFSL- 8.50
    NBPEL-7.00
    BEG- 6.25
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Looks like a gag gift. Lol
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
      Looks like a gag gift. Lol
      Possible lol. Never know it might be the best one out. It looks perfect for what i want to use it for. Just for the CC's to increase that girth. Looks kinda funky and very bright but hey could be wonderful product. I like it cause it can use lube along with it So it can trap the blood actually not like the others that just clamp on a floppy flaccid
      BPEL- 8.25
      MEG-5.75
      BPFSL- 8.50
      NBPEL-7.00
      BEG- 6.25

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Looks like one of those super cable clamps with some rubber padding.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Is it a clamp or an auto jelqer?

Comment

Looks interesting. Cheap enough too. Let us know how it feels. Although I quite like manual jelqing, tried a device before and didn't like it.
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by samsi4life View Post
              Is it a clamp or an auto jelqer?
              Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
              Looks interesting. Cheap enough too. Let us know how it feels. Although I quite like manual jelqing, tried a device before and didn't like it.
              You clamp it on it not auto lol that would be crazy lol i want to be in control of what happens to my dick at all times lmao.

I will keep you updated Kickinthemebs it should be interesting.
              BPEL- 8.25
              MEG-5.75
              BPFSL- 8.50
              NBPEL-7.00
              BEG- 6.25

Comment

Cant wait order just went though and they are preparing to ship lol
                BPEL- 8.25
                MEG-5.75
                BPFSL- 8.50
                NBPEL-7.00
                BEG- 6.25

Comment

I need to know what happens to Walter next!
                  The Newt's Progress

Comment

Actually looks pretty good, decent enough price, ordered one

Comment

I would buy it if i didn't have an huge dorsal vein running along the top of my penis. Because i have then of course this puts me off buying it.

Comment

You could always use it to the side on your CCs instead

Originally posted by schlittle View Post
                        I would buy it if i didn't have an huge dorsal vein running along the top of my penis. Because i have then of course this puts me off buying it.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                          You could always use it to the side on your CCs instead
                          Good idea. I never thought about that.

Now if only i could find it to buy in the UK.

Comment

So i ordered mine through Amazon but the seller emailed me and said i had to wait a week which is fine because they are adding an extra free gift. I emailed them and asked for expedited shipping. They are giving me a gift instead lmao. I dont really mind i was actually surprised i got a response and not an automated one it was well written like the person actually cared lol (probably not its just their job) but i felt like they did. They said converter labs is only distributor and these are being manufactured at the moment so my update on how it works will be slightly delayed.

On a more upbeat note my Ejaculoid and Swedish flower pollen came today excited try this stuff. I was looking around and swedish flower pollen has got barely any negative reviews and trust me i looked everywhere as with Ejaculoid as well.
                            BPEL- 8.25
                            MEG-5.75
                            BPFSL- 8.50
                            NBPEL-7.00
                            BEG- 6.25

Comment

What are these dude?

Originally posted by lclutchl View Post
                              On a more upbeat note my Ejaculoid and Swedish flower pollen came today excited try this stuff. I was looking around and swedish flower pollen has got barely any negative reviews and trust me i looked everywhere as with Ejaculoid as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X