I have a few questions before buying Hydromax X30 , thanks helpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a few questions before buying Hydromax X30 , thanks helpers

I've been using the andro penis for a month, I can already see a change in the length of 0.2 inch almost.
    I want to combine the Hydromax X30 along with my daily use of the andro penis.
    I realized that Hydromax X30 better than Hercules.
    Anyway I need to know is when will correctly use Hydromax X30 .. After traction with andro penis?, Or before?
    And where should I buy your product?
    Thanks!

Can anyone help?
    I saw some posts that people also do it .., my question is whether after a month of PE I have been able to integrate BATHMATE

Comment

Interesting question Redone1988. That combination is not one I have read about often, though I am sure it is common.

I know it is advised to complete a 90 day manual PE routine prior to pumping, as it is considered an advance exercise. However, I read that extending requires no manual conditioning, just a gradual increase into stronger resistance.

So here's what I would do myself. Spend some more time with the extender alone, at safe and recommended levels. Possibly even combine it with a light jelqing routine, carefully monitoring PI's, being cautious to not over train. After 90 days, maybe revisit the pump idea if you're still interested.

Seems like a safe approach, but more experienced guys with those devices may have a better idea.
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

First of all thanks for the reply.
        I've been doing jelging quite a bit/
        I ordered the hydromax x30, in the first month I think I do not go too far with it at all.
        We'll wait for more answers from people here:}

Comment

Working...
        X