penimaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penimaster

i have an xlabs extender but im thinking of buying a penimaster pro. i heard that the comfort level i really good and you could wear the device for long period of time. currently i could only go for 30 min with my xlabs. any thought from people who have an penimaster

There is a Group, look in my signature.
    Regular Penimaster, like the X4.
    Penimaster Pro uses a chamber to fasten on to your Glans. Longer wear times, but not like 8 hours. You develop edema/Water Lymph fluid build up/Bisters.
    The learning curve is steep but short, as you have to master the mounting process.

Domestic site has videos, you just have to hunt around:
    PeniMaster penis expanders product family
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Will that penimaster head fit on other penis extender devices like Andropenis or X4? Are the rod sizes standard? Does anybody know?

Comment

I do t believe you can use the vacuum piece I tried it once, that doesn't mean you can try to modify something I would check in the Penimaster group to see anyone came up with some suggestions. As far as the rods no I tried that that are not universal.

Originally posted by Banana Bender View Post
        Will that penimaster head fit on other penis extender devices like Andropenis or X4? Are the rod sizes standard? Does anybody know?
        Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

Working...
        X