homemade hanging device?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• homemade hanging device?

hey all, not been on here for a while but kept up with increasing flaccid size for a while.
    Now I have started to get a bit thicker with girth exercises i want to get back up to scratch with length exercises.
    Any advice on how to make a good home-made hanging device. tried all the usual stretching exercises which i know are fine but just want to add a bit more to my routine.
    now I know everyone is gonna come on here and start screaming 'do jelqing exercises' and yes I know they are good, but living in student accommodation does not afford me the time or space to enact jelqing exercises, so home-made hanging device anyone?
    Starting Stats : December 2011: 4.5" BPEL 3.5"EG
    February 19th 2011: 5.2" BPEl 3.5" EG
    April 2011: 6" BPEL 4 EG
    29 May 2011: 6"BPEL 4.5 EG
    30 October 2011: 6.2 BPEL 4.5 EG
    February 2012, 6.3 BPEL 4.5 EG
    March 2013, 6.3 BPEL 4.5 EG (uni gets in the way of PE)

My dick is a VIP, Very Important Penis

From https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...reference.html

The Muzzle Hanger

The Captains Wench (ADS / Hanger)

Tom Hubbards AFB Hanger

Rice Sock Duct Tape Fulcrum (RSDT)

Hair Tie Wrap (HTW)
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

What a star, will get to these right away
      Starting Stats : December 2011: 4.5" BPEL 3.5"EG
      February 19th 2011: 5.2" BPEl 3.5" EG
      April 2011: 6" BPEL 4 EG
      29 May 2011: 6"BPEL 4.5 EG
      30 October 2011: 6.2 BPEL 4.5 EG
      February 2012, 6.3 BPEL 4.5 EG
      March 2013, 6.3 BPEL 4.5 EG (uni gets in the way of PE)

My dick is a VIP, Very Important Penis

Comment

Heads up The MaleHanger is on sale for $25.oo TAAB

Comment

I've said it before, and I'll say it again.... You can make your own hanger out of anything, and I do mean ANYTHING.

Just last month I made a hanger out of 4ft of duck tape layered together, but it fell apart after just one session. The last couple of weeks I've been working on my own homemade Bib hanger, which I put together with only screwdriver and a pocket knife (to make a pilot hole). All you need is a pipe coupling, a drawer hinge, a mini hot glue gun and about 10 sticks, and a big plastic cable clamp with maybe a sock for added friction OR a couple metal cable clamps with a socket screwdriver. Those materials will cost you about $12-$15 for everything including the glue gun and sticks.

Friday I put together a little something on the fly, because I'm going to be going somewhere where they don't let you have PE gear. So I made a hanger out of two dress socks and two plastic clamps, and I hung a 35lb kettlebell for 7 minutes with just that setup alone.

So you see, can make a pretty damn good hanger with just a little creativity if you don't want to pony up for an expensive one and wait on delivery.
          Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Just saying,....If I was to spend the time and the $15.oo to build something, I might as well buy a MaleHanger that works and is bomb prof ! My time is worth something and to have a device that is set up to have less of a chance to damage yourself permanently is a plus. Don't get me wrong, I love to improvise and build my own stuff, but once you start hanging more than 5lb you better be very carful as to what and where you are clamping. TAAB

Comment

After 12 years of experience with PE.... I'll clamp wherever and use as much weight as I want.

Comment

If you have that much time invested go to it, but for some one starting out I would use a device that leans towards some safety. Just my 2 Cents TAAB

Comment

Oh yeah, newbies to hanging should start with anywhere from 1 1/4lb to 5lbs and work their way up slowly. Get used to hanging for up to 20 or 30 minutes at a time with the same weight for up to 3 or 4 sets for 3 or maybe 4 times a week. Newbies can train more often with lighter weights until recovery starts slowing down.

Personally, I like to stick with one weight from a really long time and add no more than a minute a month. Every session timed with a stop watch adding just 10-20 seconds. Slight progressive overload each time without overworking yourself. When I can get 3 sets of 20 minutes with a higher weight I add 5lbs and start over at 5 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                  X