Head of the penis stuck in the cylinder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Head of the penis stuck in the cylinder

Someone who practices pumping penis could help me in the problem that I have when I make pumping penis.
    After about six minutes of pumping the head of my dick gets stuck in the cylinder. Even applying too much lubricant I can not get no stretching and thickening. Only the head of the penis is stuck the rest of the body does not fill the cylinder. I did not apply much pressure and do not jelk with the cylinder. Why does this happen?

What does your girth measure? and what does your head measure?
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

It sounds like you need a wider cylinder. My entire shlong fills my penomet tube girth-wise after I've been pumping for a while, but I have never gotten my head stuck in any tube, be it a water or air pump. Your cylinder may be too small for your girth.
      Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

If you have a huge mushroom head and a narrower shaft you may want to wrap you glans to keep the swelling down.
        PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

The body of the penis girth 4.9 inch (12.50 cm) and the head of the penis is slightly thicker 5.3 inch (13.70 cm)

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
            What does your girth measure? and what does your head measure?
            The body of the penis girth 4.9 inch (12.50 cm) and the head of the penis is slightly thicker 5.3 inch (13.70 cm).

Comment

Do you know what size your pump cylinder is Vernus? And is the tube straight, or is it bigger at the opening than near the other end? I am thinking it may be an issue with your cylinder not being able to accommodate your dimensions.

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
                If you have a huge mushroom head and a narrower shaft you may want to wrap you glans to keep the swelling down.
                I have short and thin penis. I do not think the head of my penis is big. Length 5.8 inch (14.8 cm) NBPE. The body of the penis girth 4.9 inch (12.50 cm) and the head of the penis is slightly thicker 5.3 inch (13.70 cm). I would like to thicken my dick at least 1 inch. How could I engage the head of the penis not to swell?

Comment

You should be using a 2 inch cylinder.
                  Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                  12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                  12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                  01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                  01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                  01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                  Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Joint-Expansion View Post
                    Do you know what size your pump cylinder is Vernus? And is the tube straight, or is it bigger at the opening than near the other end? I am thinking it may be an issue with your cylinder not being able to accommodate your dimensions.
                    The tube is straight. 7.8 |( 20cm )inch length and 2.7 inch (7 cm) diameter. With 6.3 inch (16 cm) lengthening the penis head is stuck.

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
                      You should be using a 2 inch cylinder.
                      By data packing the dimensions are 7.8 inch (20 cm) length and 2.7 inch (7 cm) diameter

Comment

Is that diameter (2.7 inch) around the OUTSIDE of the tube? Or the inner circumference? If that is the inner circumference, then I have no idea how or why your glans is getting stuck, as that is more than ample room to accommodate your girth, even IF your glans is large. You may need a different cylinder / pump combo.

Comment

Originally posted by Joint-Expansion View Post
                          Is that diameter (2.7 inch) around the OUTSIDE of the tube? Or the inner circumference? If that is the inner circumference, then I have no idea how or why your glans is getting stuck, as that is more than ample room to accommodate your girth, even IF your glans is large. You may need a different cylinder / pump combo.

First thanks for your attention and sorry for my English is not good.

The diameter is outside. Have tried using a tight condom (4.9 cm / 1.9 inch non-lubricated but had no effect

Comment

Working...
                          X