Hello everyone, I'm looking to use an ADS that is similar in concept to the Phallosan Forte. What I mean is something that will stretch my penis out to the sides. I would be wearing this during work for about 10hrs.

Can someone point me in the right direction? Also, I'm not looking just for something to prevent turtleing but something that will give me a good stretch and in time promote length gains.