Jelq/bathmate question and my stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq/bathmate question and my stats

*Figured I would put this in the device forum as well since it contains bathmate info*

I've tried the JP90 thing several times and simply don't ever follow through. I stick with it a couple weeks at at time but then can't seem to squeeze it in. I realize that some of you may feel I simply don't deserve results lol. But I have tried something else for the time being and would like anyones input if they can share.

With JP90 I noticed a VERY noticeable improvement in EQ. Like within 3-4 sessions and a few days rest in between. I loved that. Powerful night wood that would actually wake me up sometimes.

I bought a Bathmate 1 month ago and have used it VERY CAREFULLY. I measured myself before use using the approved methods here on this site.

5 3/8 inch EG, 6 3/4 inch BPEL. Those were the only measurements I took. I have NOT remeasured as of yet, and I'm not really ready to as I dont predict a lot has happened and I think thats a reasonable assumption.

With the bathmate I have only just barely begun to experience a slight increase in EQ. There are noticable nightly erections but not as powerful as with jelquing.

With jelquing there were no red spots or bruising, with the bathmate there are red spots and the occasional small buise-like discoloration. No pain at all.

My sessions are kept short, I do not use the Bathmate for even the maximum 20 allowed minutes listed on the side of the device. My typical sessions lasts about 10-12 minutes. Here's how it goes:

Fill with warm water, inflate reasonably and let it hold 1-2 minutes. Release and refill. I repeat this until I gradually reach maximum pressure on my final run. When I started I could barely reach the 6 inch mark at maximum pressure. Now I can reach the 6 3/4 mark and can't expel anymore water. I hold this for 1-2 minutes and release. I'm done.

I do this two days and then take a day off. There was once where I took several days off just due to time constraints.

As you can see I do not force anything.

Question 1: Why is the bathmate so much less effective at improving EQ than Jelquing?

Question 2: Am I doing it right? I feel like my approach has been even more cautious than bathmate recommends

Damn I must have stumped errybody......

Comment

I use the bathmate for a 25 min session and get great expansion. I enter erect and pump semi-slowly. After 2 mins inside I'm at max pressure. Repump every couple mins. It sounds like you could handle more time, just increase your time/pressure slowly. As long as you don't get negative PI from a session, you should feel safe doing it longer next time. Full pressure for only 2 mins isn't allowing you to take full advantage of the bathmates potential

I'm not sure why jelqing gives you better eq vs the bathmate. Try a mixture like full pressure for10 min , jelq 5, then back in the bathmate for another 10 at full

Comment

1)If you're getting red spots and bruising from the bathmate you're bursting capillaries and an occasional larger blood vessel. This is obviously not going to do your erection quality any good. This is the result of applying too high a pressure and/or ramping up the pressure too fast. These are not particular serious issues themselves, but they are a warning sign that what you're doing something dodgy.

2)If by maximum pressure you mean the point where you simply can't pump any more water out that is way too high. I've been there, done that and it was a mistake. Gets you a lot of temporary expansion, but doesn't seem any better than milder pressures when it comes to long term gains. Ramping it up to that in the space of 1 - 2 minutes is probably not a good idea either.

I would suggest 5 minutes pumped at a time rather than 1-2, but keep the pressure relatively low compared to what you're doing now. Unfortunately the bathmate doesn't have a proper pressure gauge. From the stats you post pumping to about 6 1/4 inches on the gauge will probably be mild enough to eliminate bruising/red spots and see improved EQ.

Comment

Working...
        X