Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How did you stick to your extending routing and had success in longterm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did you stick to your extending routing and had success in longterm?

It is really hard to keep to the daily routine of wearing the extender and not getting lazy about it. I am trying to wear it 8 - 7 hours during week day and 5 hours during weekends. To the guys who have had success and maintained their routine, can you please give me advice on how to stick with the routine 6 plus months?

A bigger penis?

Comment

Just get into the habit of putting your device on, consider it as part of your routine. Keep a log. Aim to put in X amount of hours in a year or 6 months, and then hold yourself to that goal by keeping a log of your progress.
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Like samsi4life said a big fat tool!! Results have been a huge motivation for myself but also that I want a bigger tool simply because I can grow it I'm married and not looking to show it off so it is for that simple fact that I can and it keeps the little guy healthy. What are your reasons for PE? What made you want to start?
        Start Nov 2013
        7.0 bpl
        5.0 meg

Feb.2014
        Bpl 7.0-> 7.8 --8.1-> 8.25-> 8.5- 8.6--8.7 officially 1/3/15
        MSG 5.0 ->5.3 -- 5.5-> 5.6 -> 5.8 officially 10/17/14.
        Bpfsl.. 8.3 --> 8.5-> 8.6-> 8.8-> 9.0- 9.1 officially 10/27/14

8.7 x 5.8 present

Comment

I've been getting real lazy with my routine lately. That's mainly do to me being fed up with the amount of slippage I've been experiencing. I had the whole strap in thing mastered and then I was forced to take two weeks off because of pain. Then I started having the slippage problems again. I think I finally remembered how I did it the first time tho. We'll see, I haven't decided on any real routine yet either. Still trying to see if everyday is better or every other day. I also plan on getting the bathmate sometime in the future to add to my PE routine.

Comment

Slippage is a pita try lowering you tension i keep mine usually under 1100grams ,unless you have already that was the only thing that gave me slippage that and moving to fast lol
            Start Nov 2013
            7.0 bpl
            5.0 meg

Feb.2014
            Bpl 7.0-> 7.8 --8.1-> 8.25-> 8.5- 8.6--8.7 officially 1/3/15
            MSG 5.0 ->5.3 -- 5.5-> 5.6 -> 5.8 officially 10/17/14.
            Bpfsl.. 8.3 --> 8.5-> 8.6-> 8.8-> 9.0- 9.1 officially 10/27/14

8.7 x 5.8 present

Comment

Yeah I think I finally solved the slippage problem. I forgot how I strapped in after I took the 2 weeks off but now I got it down again. I never do more than a little over 700 grams tension tho. I hear 600-900 is best for gains and I can't maximize the tension without the device coming apart anyways. I came to the conclusion it wasn't worth it. So I stick to 700ish. To the OP, just think about the BIG DICK you will eventually receive if you can just stick it out for 6plus months.

Comment

Also, set yourself the target to wear it for a full year! Try to see if you can aim towards a realistic target to get a certain amount of hours into that year too
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

For slippage I cut a kitchen latex glove into a long strip, rub my dick in baby powder and wrap the latex kitchen glove slip around. It's very comfy and has stopped slippage and can stretch at higher tensions.

Comment

The motivation I have is like what was said before, just because I can grow a bigger tool and I might as well as be an inch bigger in a year than be the same size. I just pray I stick to it

Comment

Which extender do you have?
                      "Somebody will love your size, especially if you have love to go along with it." -AlphaHanger

HANGING is way of LIFE.

Goals are dreams with deadlines...

Comment

Working...
                      X