Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cock Rings for PE

Hey guys,

I am pretty new to PE and I have never used a device before and I'd like to get into cock rings. I have been looking around and I saw that myheardware.com has a new Jelq Ring out. Is this a good/safe idea? Do you have any other suggestions?

Alos, how do you use them? Do I still Jelq...

Sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I am doing everything right for my little buddy.

Best and thanks!

Welcome aboard MadMaxy!

Please READ THIS as well as the links in the topmost navigation bar, focus on safety then pick a beginner's routine and follow it for at least 90 days before your consider customizations.

Manual PE will give you increased penile size, improved erection quality (EQ), and better overall penile health, I suggest you give it a try first.

Helpful jelqing Information (updated)

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Newbie rant

Women and Size

Stamina exercises, may contribute to gains and penile health, I suggest you read the following links and follow a balanced regular and reverse kegels routine for optimum pelvic floor health and conditioning, and practice edging for more stamina and control.

Kegels: Only One Piece of the Equation to Strengthen the Pelvic Floor

Yoga Poses for Pelvic Floor Stretching - relax your muscles

Confusion with Reverse Kegels

Pelvic Floor Balance

Minuteman's PremE FAQ

Arousal Techniques

ByggD's Guide to Controlling Your Ejaculation Response

What we know so far about PE, its causes and its treatment

Edging 101

Edging For Premature Ejaculation

Edging - penis exercise For Size and Hardness

Edging Toward MMO

Good luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

"myheardware.com" doesn't exist. Neither does myhardware.com. It sounds interesting though.

Comment

Welcome to the gym!

I believe you use cock rings when your erect and jelqing at full erection can cause injury, especially if you are new to PE.

Good luck, stay positve!
        burtybasset
        Retired Moderator
        Member of the Month May 2014
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by burtybasset; 03-23-2014, 08:44 PM. Reason: Missed welcome message
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Oops. Sorry for the typo, the site is:

Penis Clamping and Jelqing Rings

Thanks for the advice guys!
          MrB8
          Member of the Month Nov 2013
          Last edited by MrB8; 03-23-2014, 09:34 PM.

Comment

dont get injured, condition your weiner first with jp90 take your time you don't want to injure that fella of yours !

I wasnt so cautious and I injured my weener good, had to take 1 years break. You can read my story in my last post
            well well ! If this thing works Pegym is going to get a sweeeeeeeeeeeeet checks I garantee it !

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-wp-000163.jpg

I am using an adjustable clamp ring ..... It works really well and there is minimal slippage if any. Please proceed with caution .... This is not for beginners .... By the way, since you are doing Manual PE you can use a cock ring for Edging.
              Sir_Laid_A_Lot
              Banned
              Last edited by Sir_Laid_A_Lot; 03-24-2014, 02:11 AM.

Comment

It depends if the cock ring does not clamp fully where some blood gets trapped in for a little while where you would have to push blood back it. I will be the first to say that I use a inch cut bicycle grip rubber that I put at the base to hold some blood in temporarily when I do jelg. This also helps alleviate having to some and get back to a 70-80% EQ but just do a few kegels pushing blood back in it.

As long as the cock ring has some space not to cut off circulation and your are not fully erect then it is not different really then doing a supra.
                Begin 7/25/2011:
                NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

I've tried these and they work really well. I'd tried both manual and roller jelqing in the past with absolutely no measurable results. With these I've already added two tenths of an inch in girth over just two months of use. That being said these things can be dangerous too. I've had multiple hemorrhages when I first started and edema is normal. The key is not to start stacking too soon. And you have to constantly watch your penis especially the underside which is where all my hemorrhages occurred. Note I'm not recommending these. It is up to individuals to decide their own risks and go with that. For me it is worth it and I have learned my maximum stack level so I no longer have hemorrhages but you have to constantly watch because when a hemorrhage happens it is quick like flipping a switch and you need to get those rings off fast at that point.

Comment

Working...
                  X